Windows 10: How to buy MS products in Russia?

Discus and support How to buy MS products in Russia? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kriachko Mikhail, Jun 20, 2022.

1. How to buy MS products in Russia?

To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As I know, there are some governmental or company restrictions for Russian customers so I would like to clarify some questions: 1. Is there any possibility to buy software mentioned above through local or international distributor? 2. If any, which payments method are accepted? 3. What is the minimal required developer

:)

Kriachko Mikhail, Jun 20, 2022
  2. av_degt Win User

Problem with maps of Russia

By the way: Nokia recommended me to post a claim here:

Mapshare

But as you can see, Russia is missing in the list of countries, which could be selected there!

What is the "Teleatlas", if they didn't include the world biggest country in their list?

M... Probably I will not recommend my friends to buy N95for using GPS features.

av_degt, Jun 20, 2022
  3. av_degt Win User
    Problem with maps of Russia

However, they successfully sale all the Nokia models in Russia, and this is a problem - we buy everything, that doesn't work!

av_degt, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How to buy MS products in Russia?

Cyan for Lumia 925 Country Variant Russia ?

armagon wrote:

That would explain it.

Still you claim that the error in the availability list was fixed, yet according to this page,

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europe/

for Russian Federation, Cyan is supposed to be Available for Lumia 925 Country Variant.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, can you confirm that FOTA updates do work even if original product code (H3G Italy) does not match the installed product code (Russia CV), and updates will take place based on the installed product code?

Thank you

Tenforo, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

How to buy MS products in Russia?

1. How to buy MS products in Russia? - Similar Threads - buy products Russia

2. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  3. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  4. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  6. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  7. How to buy MS products in Russia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy MS products in Russia?: To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As...
  8. How to buy MS products in Russia?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy MS products in Russia?: To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As...
  9. how/where to buy product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how/where to buy product key?: i want to buy a product key of windows 10 home for my pc but i cant get any clear info on the easiest way to do it. is there a version i can buy that just comes with the key or would a disc version come with a key so i could not use the disc? what's the difference between a...
  10. Buy microsoft products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy microsoft products: Hello . I am from Iran and I cant access to original windows or other products of microsoft .so I use cracked cds . I dont have any way what would you suggest ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-products/e1c052eb-5017-45bc-8d7e-fdeea61821a7