Windows 10: How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to legally buy OEM license key? There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZoDZoD1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. ZoDZoD1 Win User

How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

How to legally buy OEM license key?

There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i have no idea how to buy just 1 OEM-key that embeds to BIOS's motherboard.

:)

ZoDZoD1, Jan 20, 2021

2. How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

Artak Arakelyan, Jan 20, 2021
  3. minangkabu, Jan 20, 2021
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

First thing first: if you have to ask, you don't need Pro.
    Second, if you can't buy a retail license, get a OEM one. Sometimes you have to buy a HDD or smth like that to qualify for a OEM license, but you can just resell the part. OEM licenses are tied to one machine, so if you upgrade, you'll need a different one. It's safe to upgrade RAM, storage, GPU, but when you change CPUs and/or motherboards, you need a new license. There's no other way to get a legit license for Windows.

Thema:

1. How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - buy OEM license

2. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  3. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  4. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  5. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  6. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?

Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?: Hello there, I want to upgrade my HP laptop from Windows 10 Home OEM license to Pro using retail key but i always get the error windows is not activated even though it is a genuine product key from Microsoft. Thanks in advance for any help....
  8. Install and Uninstall OEM Windows 10 Pro license

Install and Uninstall OEM Windows 10 Pro license: i have desktop with installed OEM Windows 10 Pro license but i need to un-install it and change the operating system to Linux. But after a week i decided to uninstall the linux and return the previous license which is OEM Windows 10 Pro license, is it possible? Also, what...
  9. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  10. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

in Windows 10 Support
    How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License: Hello, I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10 computers at an office which require the pro version. Thank you. 12688