Windows 10: how to buy or make a jack (1/4" on one end & any pc plug on other end

Discus and support how to buy or make a jack (1/4" on one end & any pc plug on other end in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I'd like to copy lots of music records to my Youtube channel, using some kind of jack to connect from my Califone record player - to any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebbyJ, Nov 26, 2020.

1. DebbyJ Win User

how to buy or make a jack (1/4" on one end & any pc plug on other end

Hi! I'd like to copy lots of music records to my Youtube channel, using some kind of jack to connect from my Califone record player - to any of my laptop computers. I want a jack - since there are too many room noises here in our home. My record player has a 1/4" external speaker plug-in hole. All of my laptop computers have plug-in holes for usb plug ends. And other kinds that I never have used. My husband is good at fixing electrical things and making new things out of electrical parts of things he finds, now and then. I will record with Audacity - I imagine, as I'm well acquainted with that program and have used it a lot.

Let me know if you think this is possible and how you think I should have it done. Thanks!

:)

DebbyJ, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

how to buy or make a jack (1/4" on one end & any pc plug on other end

1. how to buy or make a jack (1/4" on one end & any pc plug on other end - Similar Threads - buy jack end

2. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  3. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in Windows 10 Support
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  4. Will a 3.5mm 4 conductor earphone jack work if plugged in one of the front panels that are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will a 3.5mm 4 conductor earphone jack work if plugged in one of the front panels that are...: What I am trying to ask is this. My headset has 2 jacks , 1 for mic and one for the earphones. But the mic does not seem to work. I then connected my phone earphone jack to it which is a 4conductor jack in other words made for both mic and earphones listening and this too the...
  5. How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?: One person uses the computer as normal, while the second person uses a laptop to connect to the desktop and log in to another user account simultaneously. What's the solution for this? submitted by /u/ComboChief [link] [comments]...
  6. How to end a system loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to end a system loop: Have a Lenovo laptop. It lets me sign in, but is in a continuous loop after that. No task bar icons appear and the task manager says that Windows tasks are suspended. What do I do to stop this. By the way, the Start icon turns red when I put the cursor on it....
  7. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  8. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Support
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  9. 1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD: Hello, When i start up my notebook half the time it hits a BSOD as it starts up (after windows load, or when you see the login screen) Thanks for your help. 39114
  10. How to make 4 in 1 installation USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make 4 in 1 installation USB?: I created the 64bit & 32bit Windows 10 Pro installation USB using the create USB option of Media Creation Tool. Does anyone know how to add 64bit & 32bit Windows 10 Home to the same USB so that the Setup program asks me which one of the 4 versions I want to install? I know...