Windows 10: How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

Discus and support How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Georgeilots, Aug 3, 2015.

1. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

Hello,
    I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10 computers at an office which require the pro version.
    Thank you.

:)

Georgeilots, Aug 3, 2015
  2. KarstenG2 Win User

Can I swap Windows 10 licenses between 2 computers (Home/Pro Technical Preview)?

Swapping licenses is also something I'd like to do: I have a bought win7 pro (box) and upgraded to win10 pro on one computer -> now it is a digital license. How can I use this license on a new computer / how can I transfer this license to a new computer
    where now Win10 home OEM is preinstalled and replace the home edition with the pro edition?

KarstenG2, Aug 3, 2015
  3. recovery of win10 license after laptop destruction

My son dropped my laptop (with Win 10 Pro installed) as he was going down a flight of stairs. As it tumbled down the steps it shattered and broke apart into pieces.

How can I recover my Win10 Pro license from the hard drive which is still intact ??

If I buy a new laptop, can I replace the new hard drive with the old one and have Win10 Pro on the new laptop ??

DA_systemsr, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

1. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License - Similar Threads - buy Win10 Pro

2. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  3. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  4. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  5. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  6. How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device

How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device: I have upgraded Windows 10 home to pro on my loptop by windows store Windows Apps - Microsoft Store. I want to transfer the win10 pro upgrading licensing to my desktop. Any one know how to do that?Thank you....
  7. How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device: I have upgraded Windows 10 home to pro on my loptop by windows store. I want to transfer the win10 pro upgrading licensing to my desktop. Any one know how to do that?Thank you....
  8. How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer win10 pro licensing to a new device: I have upgraded Windows 10 home to pro on my loptop by windows store. I want to transfer the win10 pro upgrading licensing to my desktop. Any one know how to do that?Thank you....
  9. How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit: How to legally buy OEM license key? There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i have no idea how to buy just 1 OEM-key that embeds to BIOS's motherboard....
  10. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy 3 license for win10 pro