Windows 10: How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

Discus and support How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Georgeilots, Aug 3, 2015.

1. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

Hello,
    I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10 computers at an office which require the pro version.
    Thank you.

:)

Georgeilots, Aug 3, 2015
  2. KarstenG2 Win User

Can I swap Windows 10 licenses between 2 computers (Home/Pro Technical Preview)?

Swapping licenses is also something I'd like to do: I have a bought win7 pro (box) and upgraded to win10 pro on one computer -> now it is a digital license. How can I use this license on a new computer / how can I transfer this license to a new computer
    where now Win10 home OEM is preinstalled and replace the home edition with the pro edition?

KarstenG2, Aug 3, 2015
  3. recovery of win10 license after laptop destruction

My son dropped my laptop (with Win 10 Pro installed) as he was going down a flight of stairs. As it tumbled down the steps it shattered and broke apart into pieces.

How can I recover my Win10 Pro license from the hard drive which is still intact ??

If I buy a new laptop, can I replace the new hard drive with the old one and have Win10 Pro on the new laptop ??

DA_systemsr, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

1. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License - Similar Threads - buy Win10 Pro

2. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?: Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs...
  3. How to transfer Win10 license correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer Win10 license correctly?: I own two computers w/Win10. The desktop was an upgrade from Win8.1 and I do not recall how the laptop became a Win10 pc because, I purchased it with this OS installed. Regardless, the laptop was not manufactured with Win10. I need to transfer one of these licenses to...
  4. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10: Hi There..!! I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license. Now I would like to make my windows genuine with a genuine purchased license. Please guide me what license type I should buy which makes my...
  5. Buying Windows 10 Pro

Buying Windows 10 Pro: I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html. But it's like 17 bucks or something are these sites real or totally fake? What's the best way to buy a pro copy of...
  6. How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?

in Windows 10 News
    How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? Well, there are a couple of legal ways. These ways will make sure that you don’t end up with illegal Windows Keys. Just before we start, do remember one thing. Always buy from [...] This post How to buy Windows 10 with a...
  7. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  8. Licensing Question - Before I Buy

Licensing Question - Before I Buy: It's unclear to me exactly how the licensing works with my product key if I purchase Windows 10. 1: Will I be able to install and use my product key on both my desktop and laptop without restriction? 2: Will I have to purchase another product key when I decide or have...
  9. Buying a Windows Server License

Buying a Windows Server License: I'm possibly interested in buying a license for Windows Server 2012/16 Standard Edition. How can I do that? I've searched around on the net. The Microsoft Store is out of stock of the only version they offer. After an hour and half on the phone with Microsoft they weren't...
  10. Buying instead of the Free Upgrade of Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Buying instead of the Free Upgrade of Win10: How many folks are planning to buy the Win10 Pro version when it is released? I am going to buy a full copy when it is comes out. A year does not last very long and then we will need to buy it anyways. Hopefully MS will include a discount for us early buyers or for those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy 3 license for win10 pro