Windows 10: how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

Discus and support how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my window showing license failed . How to Reactivated through online ? how can I buy product key of window 10 online ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kabak vicky, May 22, 2023.

1. how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

my window showing license failed . How to Reactivated through online ? how can I buy product key of window 10 online ?

:)

kabak vicky, May 22, 2023

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 22, 2023
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, May 22, 2023
  4. tigger Win User

how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, May 22, 2023
Thema:

how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

1. how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ? - Similar Threads - buy key online

2. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  3. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  4. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?: my window showing license failed . How to Reactivated through online ? how can I buy product key of window 10 online ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-windows-key-online-for-activating/424cf423-4bd6-4196-8def-bc98635b7a4e
  6. how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy windows key online for activating already installed window ?: my window showing license failed . How to Reactivated through online ? how can I buy product key of window 10 online ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-windows-key-online-for-activating/424cf423-4bd6-4196-8def-bc98635b7a4e
  7. Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS

Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS: I originally bought a PC pre-built, I had a product key with the computer specifically for Windows 10 Pro, but then sold the motherboard of this prebuilt computer to a person I do not talk with anymore and reinstalled windows onto a new M.2 I put in my almost completely...
  8. Windows 10 asking to activate an already activated key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 asking to activate an already activated key?: I've had this windows 10 pro version a while (upgraded from Windows 8 pro years ago when they were doing promos for 10), but coupel days ago I've had a watermark on my main screen saying to activate windows and go to settings. I tried this and nothing worked. Is this the same...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Lifetime Product Key online buy

Windows 10 Pro Lifetime Product Key online buy: Hi, Is it safe to buy a windows product key from another online store ( Lifetime retail key) Apurba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-lifetime-product-key-online-buy/9b13bb03-af3b-42de-825a-2212ed042644"
  10. Buying a Win7 activation key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a Win7 activation key?: Is there a way to just buy a Win7 Pro 64bit key off Microsoft's site? Or do I have to buy a physical copy? All I'm trying to do is get the free upgrade to Win10 Pro 64. If I heard right you can just put the Window 7 key in when activating Win10 now. -Thanks 45531