Windows 10: how to bypass family options

Discus and support how to bypass family options in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, there is already a way to bypass family options but your parents could use tricks to make the mission harder do this before they know.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by supavich, Jan 27, 2021.

1. supavich Win User

how to bypass family options

hi, there is already a way to bypass family options but your parents could use tricks to make the mission harder

do this before they know. Its quite long so I would do a file of the first instructions

check the file below if you didn't saw my previous post

after you check the how to be an administrator I will show you the next step

1. click on the family tab
    2. then press more options
    3. after you pressed that press the tab that says remove from family group
    4. if you have brothers or sisters remove all of them to
    5. then if you removed all of them you could remove yourself if it does not automatically remove you

here's the file

how to bypass family options b7d4c22c-95ea-4198-b208-5350429acdb3?upload=true.png

:)

supavich, Jan 27, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jan 27, 2021
  3. DidacusMe Win User
    Family Safety login block bypass

Hello Robelene,

the issue persists and now my child account is configured with the two-step verification on. Nothing has changed.

I am religiously following your instructions but I honestly thing we are not focusing on the important matter. As I wrote at the beginning, in my opinion what matters is the interaction between the family safety software and the User Account Control (UAC)
    software. I have simulated and replicated the issue in a brand new pc with a brand new family. I think you can easily do the same. I think everybody can do it, I think, in a few words, every child can bypass the parents control after reading this post.

Anyhow I am open to any other suggestion you may have. It is my intention to go back to the one-step verification, do you agree?

Thank you for your support and regards.

DidacusMe, Jan 27, 2021
  4. how to bypass family options

to bypass family features

hello my parents blocked me from watching youtube or roblox I would like to know how to bypass family features so I can play all these games don't tell me to listen to my parents tell me a method on how to bypass this

OwenMcEachan, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

how to bypass family options

1. how to bypass family options - Similar Threads - bypass family options

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???

HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???: My salty parents blocked me from apps like chrome, etc. How to bypass it pls tell me?Are they any glitches or something that can help me?PLS HELP ME...
  6. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  8. How do I bypass Microsoft family restrictions

How do I bypass Microsoft family restrictions: I read a post with the same question, it got locked, which is very unfortunate, considering he begged them not to post it. Now I am trying to get onto deip.io, and the MS Family Saftey won't let me. Keep in mind that I am doing my very best not to swear every word in the...
  9. Bypassing the family screen time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypassing the family screen time: I am looking to help a friend. He spends about 5 hours a day at the max on his pc but even so his parents put a limit to 2 hours. I want to find a way to bypass this He is an admin on the pc, what can he do to bypass or uninstall it completely? submitted by /u/ThR3x123...
  10. Microsoft Family internet bypass

Microsoft Family internet bypass: My child is accessing the internet unrestricted. Through apps that are rated E but are search engines. Like uSearch and Search-Hub. How can i set it for them to only get apps i approve of. Thats a huge breach....