Windows 10: How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword"

Discus and support How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Simple request, I want to bypass "Sign In" screen on startup or coming out of sleep. Windows 10 version 20HT 180551 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fyreman, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Fyreman Win User

How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword"

Simple request, I want to bypass "Sign In" screen on startup or coming out of sleep. Windows 10 version 20HT

:)

Fyreman, Jun 4, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jun 4, 2021
  3. davej1983 Win User
    Bypass sign in screen - Surface 3, Windows 10

I would like to bypass the log in screen that appears after the lock screen when I wake up my surface.

Steps I've taken:

- Switched to a local account with no password set

- used netplwiz and unchecked "Users must enter a name and password to use this computer"

- Made sure that "Don't require a password" is selected on the power options/system settings

When I start the surface from power off, it loads directly to the desktop. However if it is from sleep or when the screen times out (if those are different) the lock screen appears, then after that a sign in screen appears where I have to tap "Sign in" to
    get to my desktop. I would like to bypass that second screen so after the lock screen it goes straight to my desktop.

davej1983, Jun 4, 2021
  4. How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword"

Bypass sign in screen - Surface 3, Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

I understand that you were able to bypass entering the username/password on the sign-in screen when you start the computer. You have tried most of the steps which is appreciated.

Does the computer asks you to enter the password after it wakes up from sleep?

We have reproduced the scenario. This is by design and we cannot bypass the screen the screen you mention.

Anish A Kumar, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword"

1. How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword" - Similar Threads - bypass Sign Screen

2. Bypass evoo laptops log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass evoo laptops log in screen: How do I get ready evoo laptops log in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-evoo-laptops-log-in-screen/57d24bb7-96ba-467d-ac88-0e22d1830116
  3. How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to bypass "Sign In Screen"- NOT "Log In" OR "Paswword": Simple request, I want to bypass "Sign In" screen on startup or coming out of sleep. Windows 10 version 20HT 180551
  4. Bypass PIN at Log In

Bypass PIN at Log In: I did a second install of Win 10, dual boot with my old Win 10 install that will eventually just be for recording. The new install will become my "operational" Win 10. On my old install it is logged in with my Microsoft account and I have it bypassed via netplwiz. On the...
  5. how to disable bypass log in, windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to disable bypass log in, windows 10: how to disable bypass log in windows 10 ? example log in bypass with a windows usb installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bypass-log-in-windows-10/de874038-a0c6-4f11-a1a7-bbec23ce1f0d
  6. New Edge paswwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Edge paswwords: After a clean install, copying user data only restored new Chrome Edge profiles names and kept deleting the extensions. After tediously installing extensions one by one, things were almost back to how they were. Except saved passwords were also all gone. I understand...
  7. how to bypass logon screen

how to bypass logon screen: I have tried the one about typing netplwiz in run box then go to box that has logon password uncheck box that says user must inter password to logon then inter password then confirm then click okay twice I have tried this over and over again and it never works this is a new...
  8. Bypass sign on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bypass sign on screen: Computer returns from sleeping or hibernating and always return to sign on screen. I want it to go directly to last open application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-sign-on-screen/d24231ee-ebd0-496e-8ec6-5c91a64136b6
  9. How do I bypass the opening picture screen and go straight to the sign in screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I bypass the opening picture screen and go straight to the sign in screen?: When I 1st turn on my laptop it shows different pictures from all around the world and up it the corner it asks if I like the picture and want to see more like it. As soon as I touch anything on the scree it going to the password enter screen. How do I bypass the opening...
  10. Bypass Gmail on log-on

Bypass Gmail on log-on: Question: How do I bypass the gmail log-on / password in trying to access my laptop computer. Background: I have not used my “when I’m travelling” lap top for a number of weeks. I change my Gmail password regularly, and can’t remember what it was when I last logged off from...