Windows 10: how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

Discus and support how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to pair bluetooth headphones. but of course it needs a pin when the headphones didnt come with one >.> Dont tell me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jessicamason2, Oct 14, 2018.

1. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

Trying to pair bluetooth headphones. but of course it needs a pin when the headphones didnt come with one >.>

Dont tell me to reinstall/disable/update/ect the drivers because I did all that

Don't tell me to try the 000000 or 111111 pin because I cant enter a pin. The computer shows me a pin and says "compare and confirm" There is no option to enter a pin.

Don't tell me to try "adding to personal network" "use devicewizard" or "add a device" non of these work they all require a pin

I spent $30 on these headphones and the work just fine when pairing to my cell phone(where guess what it doesnt require a dumb pin)

I am on windows 10 home, the computer is an HP notebook and I have the most recent windows update(as much as i didnt want it, I have it anyway)

I have tried every single little fix you can find on these forums/youtube/and the internet nothing works so tell me how to bypass the stupid thing entirely

:)

jessicamason2, Oct 14, 2018

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 14, 2018
  3. joewestin Win User
    Is there anyway to bypass the initial logon that requires a password?

I have a problem with windows 10, is there anyway to bypass the initial logon that requires a password? I’ve done google and it only indicates ‘netplwiz’, i’ve done everything that’s suggested and it still fails.

joewestin, Oct 14, 2018
  4. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT

I want to GET RID OF THIS STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT MY SON SET UP ON THIS ?????COMPUTER. HE IS IN BOOTCAMP AND I AM READY TO TAKE A HAMMER TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 ****. I NEVER HAD A PASSWORD REQUIREMENT ON ANY COMPUTER I HAVE HAD SINCE 1984. ALL THE
    SUGGESTIONS ON YOUR BLOG OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS DAMN THING DON'T WORK. HOW ABOUT GIVING ME A SOLUTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

mauriceTherrien, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

1. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement? - Similar Threads - bypass stupid bluetooth

2. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?: I got a new desktop computer last year and setup facial recognition to login to Windows. All of a sudden the facial recognition stopped and I'm getting the message "Your PIN is required to sign in". I use my normal pin but it is not accepting it and I can't login to my...
  3. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?: I got a new desktop computer last year and setup facial recognition to login to Windows. All of a sudden the facial recognition stopped and I'm getting the message "Your PIN is required to sign in". I use my normal pin but it is not accepting it and I can't login to my...
  4. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?: I am trying to connect to any device and its asking for a pin its working fine when connecting to a phonemobile but its asking for a pin and i have already tried 0000,1111,1234,1212,2121,etc but nothing worked its saying that pin didn't work try again so i want to completely...
  6. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?: I am trying to connect to any device and its asking for a pin its working fine when connecting to a phonemobile but its asking for a pin and i have already tried 0000,1111,1234,1212,2121,etc but nothing worked its saying that pin didn't work try again so i want to completely...
  7. can you bypass the pin system in windows bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Pin bypass

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin bypass: So, I have a 4+ yr old laptop that I just bothered to power up since I bought a new charging cord. It had either windows 7 or 8. On startup it asked me for my PIN, well its been too long and I forgot it. There was also an option to login with my Microsoft account. Being...
  9. Bypassing the "common number pattern" PIN requirement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bypassing the "common number pattern" PIN requirement: Hello, I'm unable to fully adjust my device's policy for Windows Hello PIN Complexity. Specifically, the requirement that the PIN may not be a common number pattern appears to be unchangeable. This is a desktop using Windows 10 Pro. I understand that I am able to adjust my...
  10. Stupid bluetooth nonsense

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid bluetooth nonsense: Hi, I recently updated to what was at the time the most updated version of windows 10 and since then have been experiencing weird, incredibly annoying bugs with my bluetooth headset. At random times, it will disconnect the device, and will then not be able to reconnect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth pin bypass

2. bypass code bluetooth

3. bypass pin for bluetooth keyboard

4. windows skip bluetooth pin,
  5. devicewizard,
  6. windows 10 bluetooth pin bypass