Windows 10: How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

Discus and support How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up. Can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HoaLumia, Apr 6, 2021.

1. HoaLumia Win User

How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up.

Can I do it?

:)

HoaLumia, Apr 6, 2021
  2. EMH222 Win User

Taskbar calendar/clock invisible after update

Following an update around 9/17/16, the calendar/clock data on my left side taskbar would not display unless the cursor was over it. Even then, it's very dim. The popup calendar/clock still works if I click on the dimmed icon. If I move the taskbar to the
    top or bottom of page, calendar/clock is visible. The task bar is not compressed or crowded with too many icons. I have tried some of the remedies previously posted. This feature is important to me, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

EMH222, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 6, 2021
  4. PamH2 Win User

taskbar clock/calendar will not expand

Win 10 taskbar clock/calendar will not expand when clicked upon - how to repair function?

PamH2, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock? - Similar Threads - call taskbar's calendar

2. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...: Good evening,I've searched high and low and tried every solution sfc / region reset / system clock on/off etc that has been on these forums but I still cannot get the clock to work and show the calendar when I click on it.As far as I can see, my settings are identical to my...
  3. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...: Good evening,I've searched high and low and tried every solution sfc / region reset / system clock on/off etc that has been on these forums but I still cannot get the clock to work and show the calendar when I click on it.As far as I can see, my settings are identical to my...
  4. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.

Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.: After recent windows upgrade - windows 10 Pro- V: 20H2 and OSBuild: 19042.867, I am not able to click on taskbar clock and see the calendar popup. [ATTACH] This issue has started on 2 of my windows systems. Already tried all the solutions shared in 2017 and 2018....
  6. How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?: Clicking the taskbar -> clock brings up the current months calendar (borrowed image). Assuming events exists on calendar why don't they show up as at least tick marks or something on each day an event exist? Can I change a setting to make that happen? Showing all events all...
  7. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock: After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work. Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very...
  8. Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar

Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar: I routinely use the popup calendar from the taskbar during everyday work. Upon rebooting my PC today Win10: 1909 Build 18363.693 it appears that the calendar is no longer being triggered by left mouse clicks on the taskbar clock. I have tried following the steps described...
  9. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  10. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared: Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date . Thanks, Alan 43258