Windows 10: How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...

Discus and support How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access internet? I can not do this from firewall because I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kiyoh elian, May 16, 2023.

1. How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...

How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access internet? I can not do this from firewall because I can not find exe file of that software. The app is whatsapp

:)

kiyoh elian, May 16, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

How was Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC?

Source: How was this Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC? | ZDNet

Brink, May 16, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2023
  4. How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 16, 2023
Thema:

How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...

1. How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access... - Similar Threads - restrict software downloaded

2. Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?: Hello.I have a desktop with Windows 10 pro, Intel's i5 13600 processor, and 32GB of RAM.My question is: if I create two normal non-admin users on Win 10 pro, would I be able to keep all their data isolated from each-other?For example, if the admin account creates "user A",...
  3. Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?: Hello.I have a desktop with Windows 10 pro, Intel's i5 13600 processor, and 32GB of RAM.My question is: if I create two normal non-admin users on Win 10 pro, would I be able to keep all their data isolated from each-other?For example, if the admin account creates "user A",...
  4. Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access...: How to can I restrict a software which I have downloaded from windows 10 store to access internet? I can not do this from firewall because I can not find exe file of that software. The app is whatsapp...
  6. Restrict Software access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict Software access: I have a problem i cannot seem to find the answer for.I'm using my computer for my business. On it, I have sensitive data via Dropbox that I don't want my employees to have access to. So I'm going to set up a new user account. But in my experience, when I set up a new user...
  7. Restrict Software access

Restrict Software access: I have a problem i cannot seem to find the answer for.I'm using my computer for my business. On it, I have sensitive data via Dropbox that I don't want my employees to have access to. So I'm going to set up a new user account. But in my experience, when I set up a new user...
  8. How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?: Hello guys. I am using Windows 11. I want to prevent VPNs portable software to run on Windows, so children cannot use it to watch any ****.Is there any way that we make a program to check its MD5 sum and automatically block it if User ever launches it?So, if User changed its...
  9. How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?

How can we restrict app which was downloaded from Internet and it can be renamed?: Hello guys. I am using Windows 11. I want to prevent VPNs portable software to run on Windows, so children cannot use it to watch any ****.Is there any way that we make a program to check its MD5 sum and automatically block it if User ever launches it?So, if User changed its...
  10. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...