Windows 10: How to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11?
Discus and support How to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Acer tc885 desktop has become very slow to start-up recently. This is despite having a small SSD designed to speed the process up, not much on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin SMC, Jul 11, 2023.
Thema:
How to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11?
Loading...
-
How to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - cancel acceptance MS's
-
How to Turn on or Turn off Energy-Efficient Ethernet in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsHow to Turn on or Turn off Energy-Efficient Ethernet in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Normally, the internet connection on our PC consumes some energy to work. The energy consumption is negligible if we look at the total billing at the end of the month. But using energy efficiently can extend battery life slightly. Windows 11 has options to enable or... -
Windows 11: "Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency" keeps reactivating...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11: "Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency" keeps reactivating...: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 where the following energy recommendation keeps turning itself back on:"Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency"Even when I manually change the brightness, this recommendation seems to reactivate automatically,... -
Windows 11: "Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency" keeps reactivating...
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11: "Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency" keeps reactivating...: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 where the following energy recommendation keeps turning itself back on:"Set the screen brightness for best energy efficiency"Even when I manually change the brightness, this recommendation seems to reactivate automatically,... -
Disable Energy Recommendations
in Windows 10 GamingDisable Energy Recommendations: How do I disable my energy recommendations? It has my screen saver turned off and I'm unable to turn it back on. Even when I go to my lock screen settings to turn on my screen saver, it still doesn't work because I can't unselect what energy recommendations has... -
Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency'
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency': I have a new DELL laptop with Windows 11 and it's driving me crazy. I use heavy software and I notice a big difference when I switch the powermode to 'High performance'. However, I have switched like 20 times and it keeps changing back to energy saving, making things terribly... -
Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency'
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency': I have a new DELL laptop with Windows 11 and it's driving me crazy. I use heavy software and I notice a big difference when I switch the powermode to 'High performance'. However, I have switched like 20 times and it keeps changing back to energy saving, making things terribly... -
How to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11?
in Windows 10 GamingHow to cancel acceptance of MS's recommended option for best energy efficiency in Windows 11?: My Acer tc885 desktop has become very slow to start-up recently. This is despite having a small SSD designed to speed the process up, not much on the hard drive and my running utilities to clean up potential problems. Also, I can only turn the computer off now by holding down... -
Windows update and energy efficiency
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows update and energy efficiency: Okay here we go, greetings.I don't know where to start, I can't express how displeased I'm with windows services in general. Do you understand what energy efficiency mean, Microsoft?! Is this some kind of marketing strategy?! Let me tell you what a mobile computer a.k.a.... -
Windows update and energy efficiency
in Windows 10 GamingWindows update and energy efficiency: Okay here we go, greetings.I don't know where to start, I can't express how displeased I'm with windows services in general. Do you understand what energy efficiency mean, Microsoft?! Is this some kind of marketing strategy?! Let me tell you what a mobile computer a.k.a....