Windows 10: how to cancel download "Pause" button

Discus and support how to cancel download "Pause" button in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I pushed the Pause Downloads Button and I should not have done it. How do I get back to automatic downloads on Windows updates? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Phil44HE, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Phil44HE Win User

how to cancel download "Pause" button

I pushed the Pause Downloads Button and I should not have done it. How do I get back to automatic downloads on Windows updates?

Thanks

:)

Phil44HE, Jul 27, 2020

2. Quantum Break won't download anymore after pausing and cancelling

I paused quantum break mid download. Then the download won't restart. So i try cancelling it and now it won't download. It'll go from 43.6 of 43.6mb and get stuck there, then i pause and restart to go to 123mb of 123 mb, and I have to pause and resume
    for it to go any step further. I don't know why this is happening. Is there a fix? Having to restart the download is annoying enough but now i can't even download the game. I tried rebooting but same thing happens. Please help if you know how to fix

HenryWang94, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Jul 27, 2020
  4. Hesed3 Win User

Update Pause

Got it. But it is a bit confusing. At the top it said Check for Updates and when I clicked that it searched and found the Update but said something like can’t do it now because Pause is set and down further it said Resume Update
    . When I went to Settings Advanced I was offered a choice of a bunch of dates, but not a Cancel Pause.
    I think the message on the Update page would be clearer if the button said
    Remove (or Cancel) Pause. Resume Update suggests that you have canceled updates , not paused them .

Hesed3, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. how to cancel download "Pause" button - Similar Threads - cancel download Pause

2. Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button: Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-nott-able-to-cancel-download-of-some-apps-after/309aab5b-4960-4439-ac07-c185de6d6646
  3. Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button: Im nott able to cancel download of some apps after pressing cancel download button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-nott-able-to-cancel-download-of-some-apps-after/309aab5b-4960-4439-ac07-c185de6d6646
  4. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  5. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  6. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Add a Play/Pause Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a Play/Pause Button: Hello Microsoft Community, [ATTACH] Image cropped from Staples.com My current laptop's keyboard does not have a play/pause function button as my previous laptop did. My current laptop is Asus Vivobook S513IA-DB74. You can find a picture of its keyboard on this Staples...
  8. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  9. Event Pause Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Pause Button: I have seen numerous questions about the timer in events. Many people have asked for a "pause" button or some kind of way to stop when you are interrupted during an event. It seems like this would be something easy to add to the program....
  10. Play/Pause button on keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Play/Pause button on keyboard: Hello, Since my last Windows 10 Update on the 11th of April the function Play/Pause button on my keyboard has changed. Before the update, it used to only play or pause the music being played on Windows Media Player or MPC-HC and had no effect whatsoever on Youtube or...