Windows 10: How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

Discus and support How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased AOE Definitive Edition signed in to the store and paid using PayPal - when trying to install, it won't allow me since I want this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tonythorpe1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

Hi, I just purchased AOE Definitive Edition signed in to the store and paid using PayPal - when trying to install, it won't allow me since I want this on my work laptop for traveling but cannot set up an account on this machine with my personal account used for Microsoft account.

Can I get a refund? Or cany anyone advise another way to get this installed on a work laptop?

:)

tonythorpe1, Nov 18, 2019

2. Age of Empire: Definitive Edition

Hi AOE Team,

The latest version of AOE: Definitive Edition is currently in crashing every time I opened, or clicked the AOE and
    yet that it crashed.

• Can you please fix the corrupt program?
    • When will you fix on the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • How can you resolve the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • What is the best resolving that you can immediately do it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you that the next version of AOE: Definitive Edition on the
    new update

Thanks!,

Customer Erick Rivera

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will not start - black screen

I have purchased and downloaded Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, but when it loads a black box with the AoE logo appears in it, which then disappears and nothing further happens. There are no errors or anything, it just doesn't seem to run.

paulallington, Nov 18, 2019
  4. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error
    or warning.

I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page, my machine is compatible with its minimum requirements.

I want to know where to find AoE DE error logs to understand where the issue is.@ MS : Please stop making junks like this. Its almost like mental harassment How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using... :D. Please solve the issue
    or give me refund!!!

Aliveoceans, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

1. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using... - Similar Threads - cancel purchase AOE

2. Can`t install windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t install windows 10 on laptop: hello,I have bought a new laptop and was trying to install windows 10 on it.I have used Rufus and also MediaCreationTool22H2 with my USB, but when I connect it to my laptop,it doesn`t let me do anything and the installation screen freezes on the first page of the...
  3. Can`t install windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t install windows 10 on laptop: hello,I have bought a new laptop and was trying to install windows 10 on it.I have used Rufus and also MediaCreationTool22H2 with my USB, but when I connect it to my laptop,it doesn`t let me do anything and the installation screen freezes on the first page of the...
  4. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay: Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to update my game to his build so that we can do crossplay. Every time I join the game it prompts me to get this new update, so I...
  5. AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199: Hi, acquired AOE DE some time ago and it works fine. But I frequently get the message to update to the version 35199. The MS store through which I acquired the product does not show an update option. I already re-setted the MS store cache and reinstalled the store with no...
  6. AOE 2 definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  7. Being asked to purchase AOE again

Being asked to purchase AOE again: I have already bought AOE Definitive Edition. They released a game update, which I was unable to update. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. But I wasn't able to install Then I went and reset my microsoft store app Now it asks me to buy the same game again...
  8. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition: i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You...
  9. Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition

Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I am connected to the internet. Xbox live companions says i need an internet connection to use this app. microsoft stoee says i need administrator approval. Just make the setup files available for download and stop troubling users with all this nonsense. Xbox...
  10. can"t cancel/stop pgm

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can"t cancel/stop pgm: was downloading a tutorial and the following error message popped up- MICROSOFT SECURITY WARNING cal ... How do I stop this from either executing or displaying ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-cancelstop-pgm/e5746b63-5f4f-4477-b008-83492e8942cf"