Windows 10: how to cancel window 11 update

Discus and support how to cancel window 11 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i accidently started window 11 download usually i would be ok with that but i dont have space on my ssd and its downloading on my external hardrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Main-Acanthisitta477, Jun 6, 2024.

1. how to cancel window 11 update

i accidently started window 11 download usually i would be ok with that but i dont have space on my ssd and its downloading on my external hardrive

submitted by /u/Main-Acanthisitta477
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Main-Acanthisitta477, Jun 6, 2024
  2. LuizScruz Win User

Cancel windows 11 update

Hello Roane, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you

I understand that you want to cancel the upgrade to Windows 11;

Initially I suggest that you try to uninstall the PC Health Check app;

Press Windows key + i and go to Applications;

Select the PC Health Check app and click Uninstall;

Check if the Windows 11 update is still showing;

Hope this helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Cancel windows 11 update

How can I cancel the windows 11 Update?

Roane DeKeyzer, Jun 6, 2024
  4. how to cancel window 11 update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update hangs with blank screen

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Crtl + alt + Delete key on your keyboard to open task manager.

• Cancel the Windows Update task form the task manager.
    Step 2:

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. Click this
      link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

how to cancel window 11 update

1. how to cancel window 11 update - Similar Threads - cancel window update

2. How to cancel windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel windows update?: When I'm tried to download windows update it shows "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643" and I'll try to retry it shows same...
  3. How to cancel windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to cancel windows update?: When I'm tried to download windows update it shows "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643" and I'll try to retry it shows same...
  4. How to cancel windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to cancel updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel updates: I restarted my computer and now my computer is stuck in this infinite loop of restarting. Says 'Updates are underway', '35% finished' and '100% finished'. This has been happening for 5 hours and I have tried all alt+f10 options and I still cannot access windows 11...
  6. How to cancel updates

How to cancel updates: I restarted my computer and now my computer is stuck in this infinite loop of restarting. Says 'Updates are underway', '35% finished' and '100% finished'. This has been happening for 5 hours and I have tried all alt+f10 options and I still cannot access windows 11...
  7. Cancel windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel windows 11 update: How can I cancel the windows 11 Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-windows-11-update/17af18bd-0b62-432a-adc8-4a549c12a651
  8. Cancel windows 11 update

Cancel windows 11 update: How can I cancel the windows 11 Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-windows-11-update/17af18bd-0b62-432a-adc8-4a549c12a651
  9. Cancel windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to cancel an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to cancel an update: I am plagued again by MS doing these automatic updates how can i set my laptop to do them manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-an-update/4231fc5e-8b4b-461a-a90b-e59a389efdfa