Windows 10: how to capture screenshot from touchscreen

Discus and support how to capture screenshot from touchscreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i have a large tablet, but im struggling taking screenshots from my touchscreen, the win button plus down volume doesnt appear to work ? 37398 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gazzaw, Jan 13, 2016.

1. gazzaw Win User

how to capture screenshot from touchscreen

hi, i have a large tablet, but im struggling taking screenshots from my touchscreen, the win button plus down volume doesnt appear to work ?

:)

gazzaw, Jan 13, 2016

2. How To capture ScreenShot in C3-01

Thank You sO much.

Perfect answer.

I searched all over the web and I didn't find this.

Thank You Bro.

how to capture screenshot from touchscreen ;)

MaKenZi---01, Jan 13, 2016
  3. How To capture ScreenShot in C3-01

Hi Makenzi,

There are screenshot applications available but none are currently compatible with this device but you can check the
    Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store in the near future to see if you new applications have been added.

Also it may be a good idea to contact application developers directly to enquire about the possibility of making the application compatible with C3-01.

Screenshot V1.3
    by: Dragon Sight

TapGrab
    by: Nabil

Screen Capture
    by: Sangapps

Best Screen Snap
    by: Smartphoneware

Best Screen Snap
    by: Smartphoneware

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Whizz kid

WhiZzKiD---01, Jan 13, 2016
  4. how to capture screenshot from touchscreen

The key sequences will change depending on the brand tablet you have, I believe. If this is a Windows tablet (my assumption), then Snipping Tool should be an option, too.

DeaconFrost, Jan 13, 2016
  5. gazzaw Win User
    hi deaconfrost, thank you, i (eventually) found the snipping tool and it works a treat, your assistance is much appreciated, thanks

Gary

gazzaw, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

how to capture screenshot from touchscreen

1. how to capture screenshot from touchscreen - Similar Threads - capture screenshot touchscreen

2. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  3. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  4. How to Capture Screenshots on Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Capture Screenshots on Windows 10 and 11: Capturing screenshots on your Windows 10 or 11 device is a common practice that can be useful for a variety of purposes, including documenting software bugs, creating tutorials, or sharing information with others. There are various methods to capture screenshots on your...
  5. Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screen: HiIs there any solution for this issue?Trigger to capture screenshot if specific text appear on screenE.g. Need to watch my screen if “NeedToCapture” appear on screen take screenshot, and contine till i stop it.Any idea?Thanks...
  6. Screenshot Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  7. Game bar stops capturing screenshots mid session?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar stops capturing screenshots mid session?: Hi all For context, I'm a person who likes to take screenshots regularly while gaming, and I've been using the Windows game bar for some of the stuff I play. This relationship has had its ups and downs through the years, fair to say, but it's mostly worked fine. However,...
  8. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????: Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-start-button-capture-screenshots/aa27541c-e4d7-4245-ad90-e6a7b2925488
  9. How to use Snip & Sketch app to Capture and Annotate screenshots in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Snip & Sketch app to Capture and Annotate screenshots in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Starting with Windows 10 1809, Microsoft has introduced a new app ‘Snip & Sketch‘ which is replacing the popular Snipping Tool. This tool offers similar functionality and can be used to take screenshots, use tools like a pen or pencil [...] This post How to use Snip...
  10. Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen

Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen: Lock your device - WinKey+L, at the Lock Screen, press PrntScrn, sign back in, open Paint and Paste from the clipboard and Save. *Arrow Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials [img] 100116

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to screenshot on touchscreen pc

2. how to screenshot on windows on touch screen

3. how to screenshot on windows with touchscreen