Windows 10: How to cast my phone to my laptop?

Discus and support How to cast my phone to my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to cast the display of my phone (Google Pixel 4 XL) to my laptop (Windows 10 PC) without using third-party software? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheDoctor__50, Feb 9, 2020.

1. How to cast my phone to my laptop?

Is there any way to cast the display of my phone (Google Pixel 4 XL) to my laptop (Windows 10 PC) without using third-party software?

submitted by /u/TheDoctor__50
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheDoctor__50, Feb 9, 2020

2. Cast to Samsung Smart TV

Hi,

I was trying to cast Video/Songs from my laptop (Windows 10 upgrade from 7) and stuck on "Contacting Network Device". I have tried following steps and have restarted the machine 2-3 times after performing below steps:

• Turning on Discovery and Turn On file printing in Network and sharing
    • In Windows media player, internet access allowed to home media and media streaming turned on. Devices also show as allowed.
    • Hardware and Device Troubleshooting done. It did identify some update and restarted my laptop. When I did it again, nothing identified.
    Any suggestion/resolution is appreciated.

Thanks

Nitin

Nitin.Mehta, Feb 9, 2020
  3. arwarrier Win User
    How to Cast in Windows 10

Hi,

I am new to Windows 10 and am still exploring its features. How to cast my phone to my laptop? :)

I played a video and found out a new option to cast my laptop's screen. However trying that option didn't help me, I just want to correct my basics here before I get into it. Here are my questions.

• Will I be able to cast my laptop screen to mobile phones? This includes Android, iOS & Windows devices.
    • I was searching on the net for a How To document for the cast option and didn't find much information. Can someone provide detailed steps of how to use this feature.
    • Does this feature uses bluetooth or just that the devices which we use to cast should be connected to internet or on to the same network?

arwarrier, Feb 9, 2020
  4. How to cast my phone to my laptop?

How to Cast in Windows 10

RogerCrofts, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

How to cast my phone to my laptop?

1. How to cast my phone to my laptop? - Similar Threads - cast phone laptop

2. How can I cast from my Android phone to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I cast from my Android phone to my PC?: I want to cast from my Android phone to my PC as if it were a TV. I have some apps that have videos, and in those apps, there's a little cast button, when I click on it, my TV shows on the list and I can select it and the app will send the video to my TV. So, I want to...
  3. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  4. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  5. Casting though my phone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting though my phone is not working: I have Chromecast on my phone and my computer's name shows up but when i click on it it dissapears for a while and then shows up again, and it just doesn't cast...
  6. Casting though my phone is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casting though my phone is not working: I have Chromecast on my phone and my computer's name shows up but when i click on it it dissapears for a while and then shows up again, and it just doesn't cast...
  7. Casting though my phone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot cast my phone's screen on my windows laptop.

Cannot cast my phone's screen on my windows laptop.: So whenever I try to cast my phone's screen on my laptop it doesn't work for some reason. My laptop shows up on the list but when I select it it loads for a bit and then it starts looking for other device and my laptop doesn't show up anymore until I disconnect the WiFi and...
  9. how to cast phone screen into personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cast phone screen into personal laptop: how to cast phone screen into personal laptop by app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-phone-screen-into-personal-laptop/d69d4df7-9afb-4ef2-b8d1-7d1a9bd4d69a
  10. Is there a way to "cast" my music on my phone to my PC?

Is there a way to "cast" my music on my phone to my PC?: I used a webpage/app called Weezzler but its no longer supported, as a optional preference I would like it to have keyboard support to change the songs. submitted by /u/Willigm23 [link] [comments]...