Windows 10: How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV?

Discus and support How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to cast YouTube videos from PC to TV?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardBrazeau, Nov 12, 2018.

1. How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV?

How to cast YouTube videos from PC to TV?

:)

RichardBrazeau, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

new computer not cast video to samsung led smart tv

Hi Jack,

You may need to use a Miracast adapter to be able to use the Miracast feature in Windows 10. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to cast videos from your computer to your TV?
    • Are you able to cast videos before?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to project a wireless display
    with Miracast. This article is for Windows 8.1 and will also work in Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Cast to device not working in Windows 10 after upgrade from 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you using Edge browser to cast the videos?
    • Is it specific to Edge browser?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Edge browser and access the video which you want to cast to your TV.
    • Click on the Share icon on the top right hand corner of the browser.
    • Among the listed devices select your device and check if you're able to cast the video.

Hope this helps and please get back to us with the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 12, 2018
  4. How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV?

casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV?

1. How to cast YouTube videos from PCn to TV? - Similar Threads - cast YouTube videos

2. Movies and TV casting audio but no video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV casting audio but no video: I was able to cast both audio and video for a few days, but now its only allowing audio. The app itself cant find the Chromecast but google chrome allows me to cast my screen and then the app only gives audio now. Every other app allows me to cast both video and audio from...
  3. Movies and TV casting audio but no video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV casting audio but no video: I was able to cast both audio and video for a few days, but now its only allowing audio. The app itself cant find the Chromecast but google chrome allows me to cast my screen and then the app only gives audio now. Every other app allows me to cast both video and audio from...
  4. Cast to tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast to tv: I have this HP W11 laptop for awhile. My older W10 pc's will cast from pc to my tv..W11 will not play, but you use it like monitor...there a setting to be adjusted???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-to-tv/dda07ee8-5f4a-47f0-85a0-5f3530525781
  5. Cast to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to TV: I have a Win10 and new Roku TV, both wired to the same network (which is a wireless network, but they're both wired). How do I cast media from Win10 to the TV? I do not understand the myriad directions I have found on the web. I have Win 10.0 Build 19041. 170859
  6. Cast to TV

Cast to TV: good day to all in this forum, My PC has a folder containing some MP_3 song: when I do press "cast to " I can select my TV connected thome WIFI and lestening to the song correctly. I am not able to send in the same way the songs that are located on a CD or DVD since the "...
  7. CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV: CASTING from laptop to TV begins well but pauses every 2 minutes. "Continue Watching"? appears on screen> unless I click YES, casting never resumes. Used to cast for hours until this week. CASTING...
  8. Casting to TV

Casting to TV: My TV is not visible as a device when I try to cast from my laptop My husband has an identical laptop & software, and is able to cast to the TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-to-tv/a3c7d3e9-ddfa-4ad7-a34b-706ccb0b316d
  9. Casting Youtube from my PC to my TV was working fine, then stopped.

Casting Youtube from my PC to my TV was working fine, then stopped.: I don't know how to search out an answer to this issue, so here's the whole story. I got a new TV and connected it to my network via wifi, presumably through my modem, since my PC doesn't have a wifi card as far as I know. Suddenly like magic, a casting icon appeared at...
  10. Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...