Windows 10: How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

Discus and support How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some software programs use names that immediately indicate what type of program it is. Example: Disk Space Some do not. Is there a way (program or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fmicrosoftanswersk, Oct 30, 2018.

1. How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

Some software programs use names that immediately indicate what type of program it is. Example: Disk Space

Some do not.

Is there a way (program or macro) to automatically search the net for a program's description, or for a site that would list such info? I use Win 10.

:)

fmicrosoftanswersk, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 31, 2018
  4. How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

1. How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software - Similar Threads - Catalog Identify installed

2. My windows installation is not identified in bootrec /fixboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows installation is not identified in bootrec /fixboot: Hi I need to explain what exactly happened and what solutions I've tried First of all my windows 10 build 1909 was working just fine and was fully updated. But windows update just constantly reminded me to update to 20H2 as support for my version soon will be ended I...
  3. how to identify users on my network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to identify users on my network: i contacted d-link booster company to help set up wifi extender and was phoned by a rep that said i had several foreign users on my network and they would clean my system for 199.99 /yr and keep it clean. If i have this in fact, how do i get rid of unauthorized users on my...
  4. how to identify which driver should be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to identify which driver should be installed: Previously I have taken backup of my all drivers by Code: dism /online /export-driver /destination:C:\drivers-backup They were working fine in Windows 10 Home Edition. and restored them as shown here. I now thought I should upgrade things to latest drivers.So I downloaded...
  5. Not able to install my software

Not able to install my software: Hello iam facing problem with installing my software. it is showing an error code 1603:error installing microsoft(r).net framework and in add and remove programs iam not finding .NET framework Iam using windows 10 version 1903...
  6. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

Identifying installed RAM on Window10: Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date. in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB. please guide me how to resolve the...
  7. How to install a new driver downloaded from Microsoft Update catalog ?

How to install a new driver downloaded from Microsoft Update catalog ?: As I encounter problems with my Lan driver Realtek and Windows 10 Pro 64, somone on the forum said me to download the last version from Microsoft update catalog which seems the good one. So I downloaded the driver but it is a .cab file. When I unpacked the files I obtain...
  8. flash chip identifying software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash chip identifying software?: flashrom Is there a windows program that can identify flash chips and tell their specifications? It does not have to be able to flash a flash chip or what else the flashrom software can. Thank you. 85641
  9. Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...

Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...: I was trying to download the latest driver for Realtek HD Audio and saw that the link to do so was a sticky so it must be a popular thing to do. I tried to download the driver in the catalog -- not sure why there are two that are described identically but are different sizes...
  10. API Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    API Catalog: The API Catalog is a tool to visualize and analyze the API overlap between standards specifications and support across browsers. [img] This data was gathered by extracting specification IDL definitions from notable web specifications. Browser information was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. catalog installed software