Windows 10: How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

Discus and support How to change a display font to English from Chinese? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Team - I bought a new laptop with Win10 and the default language is Chinese. Please let me know how to change the display language to English?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PanneerselvamOA, May 24, 2019.

1. How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

Hello Team - I bought a new laptop with Win10 and the default language is Chinese. Please let me know how to change the display language to English?

:)

PanneerselvamOA, May 24, 2019

2. The PC no longer displays in English but has reverted to Chinese as the Display language.

Dear Wungraileng Vashi,

Thank you for your reply. I did not make any changes to the PC settings and the only change that has recently occurred is that the BBC Iplayer App was updated to a new version.

Step I results

English (UK) is selected (though if say French is selected the keyboard will reflect the French keyboard layout)

Step 2 Results

English (UK) is selected

Step 3 Results

English (UK) is the top Language (Though cannot be certain if the the Chinese actually indicates if it is the default)

I have removed English as the language and installed French, but apart from the keyboard reflecting those language changes the O/S is still displaying Chinese. There is no Chinese in the installed languages.

Regards,

Rupert

RupertRidout-Jamieson, May 24, 2019
  3. Change display language from Chinese to English in Windows 10

I bought a laptop in China with a Chinese Windows 10 installed on it. Now, I want to change the display language to English. I went through all the usual steps, but when I try to change the display language it only gives me one option - Chinese, no matter
    what other languages are installed.

I tried to remove Chinese from the machine, but this didn't help. Although English language is now set as default, but when I set display language in the control panel view it says “在此版本的Windows中不可用” - “cannot be used on this edition of Windows," if I understand
    correctly.

How to change a display font to English from Chinese? 866e9a1a-d0be-4259-b1db-7ccfa9a67844.png

Has anybody encountered this before? What can be done if I still want to change the display language?

Anatoly736, May 24, 2019
  4. How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The steps you suggested doesn't work for changing candidate font size of Quick Chinese input method.

I tried all text size options.

Thanks

Samson

SamsonTai2015, May 24, 2019
Thema:

How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

1. How to change a display font to English from Chinese? - Similar Threads - change display font

2. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  3. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  4. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  5. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  6. How to change Windows 10 display language from Chinese to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 display language from Chinese to English?: HW: Lenovo thinkpad T470 SW: x64 Win 10 1903 I had been used English as the display language for years. But it change to Chinese since the system updated itself to 1903 several days ago. I tried changing it back to English but it says "Only one display language is...
  7. Can't change the display language from Chinese to English

Can't change the display language from Chinese to English: Hi savvy tech guys and girls, I just bought a brand new HP OMEN 17 in China and no surprise everything is in Chinese. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to change the display language to English. What I have done: 1. I have downloaded an English language pack. 2. I...
  8. Microsoft display screen in Chinese to English

Microsoft display screen in Chinese to English: Team Microsoft hello, I m currently living in China and just bought a Lenovo PC at the shop (Windows 10). We have been there hours trying to find a solution to change the system/display screen in English. It is not working. We firstly look on the website for people’s...
  9. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  10. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change chinese font in textpad

2. how to change chinese font TO ENGLISH

3. windows 10 chinese to english

4. change windows 10 language from chinese to English