Windows 10: How to change a personal account login to a business login

Discus and support How to change a personal account login to a business login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Splunge80, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Splunge80 Win User

How to change a personal account login to a business login

Hi Community

I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However, now I have two logins for the machine. One for the laptop login and one for 365 and other programs.

So, my question is; how do I change my password? I have tried through sign in preferences but it tells me I cant use a business email address.

Please help????

Thank you..

:)

Splunge80, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Splunge80 Win User

Hi Community

I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However, now I have two logins for the machine. One for the laptop login and one for 365 and other programs.

So, my question is; how do I change my password? I have tried through sign in preferences but it tells me I cant use a business email address.

Please help????

Thank you..

Splunge80, Dec 16, 2019
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 16, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change a personal account login to a business login - Similar Threads - change personal account

2. Not able to login to Business Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to login to Business Store: As an ISV I manage one of my customers Business Store account. But now when I try to login with the same account now I get an access error saying "Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a...
  3. Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account: I would like to install apps from the Microsoft Store, but the only apps listed in the store are those associated with my work. When I try to logout and login with my personal MS account, the login interface informs me that I must use a Work or School account. If I go to...
  4. Business to personal account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Business to personal account: Need to find out how to get into computer. Boss gave work computer to me and then took down my business email and I can't get into my computer because it now says I can not add a personal email to a business account. Can't get past the pin code, it will not take the one I...
  5. How do I change my personal login password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my personal login password?: I know this has been ask multiply times but how do I change my login password for my computer? (I am not changing my MS password!!!!, which is the only option "My Info".) Could MS please change this back to Windows 7 style where it is so easy....
  6. Switching Business Account to Personal Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Business Account to Personal Account: I recently retired and was allowed to take my computer with me upon retirement. Because I was running the companies software--most notably Windows 10 and Office 365--I decided to go ahead and buy a subscription to Office 365 Home and I want to do the same thing for my...
  7. Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account: Hi Support Community, Looking to change my old personal Microsoft account to reflect new business account. Currently have an alias set up against two domains and just purchased Surface Book 2 for business and logged in under new domain no problems but cant sync settings or...
  8. Change Windows 10 Login, Not Microsoft Account Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Windows 10 Login, Not Microsoft Account Login: Hello, I have seen this question asked over the last few years, but have no seen a satisfactory answer. I want to change the password I use to log into Windows 10 on my laptop. This password is different from my Microsoft Account password. I do not want to change my...
  9. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login to my personal Microsoft account: [IMG] This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt allow me to login....
  10. Login Account Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Account Changed: On my home PC to which I only have access, following the installation of an update, my login account was changed from myself to Other User. I have set my account to bypass the requirement to enter a password by using netplwiz, but now the computer defaults to Other User. I...