Windows 10: How to change a personal account login to a business login

Discus and support How to change a personal account login to a business login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Splunge80, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Splunge80 Win User

How to change a personal account login to a business login

Hi Community

I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However, now I have two logins for the machine. One for the laptop login and one for 365 and other programs.

So, my question is; how do I change my password? I have tried through sign in preferences but it tells me I cant use a business email address.

Please help????

Thank you..

:)

Splunge80, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Splunge80 Win User

Hi Community

I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However, now I have two logins for the machine. One for the laptop login and one for 365 and other programs.

So, my question is; how do I change my password? I have tried through sign in preferences but it tells me I cant use a business email address.

Please help????

Thank you..

Splunge80, Dec 16, 2019
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 16, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change a personal account login to a business login - Similar Threads - change personal account

2. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  3. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  4. Changing Microsoft personal account to business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Microsoft personal account to business account: A number of years ago I thought I created a Microsoft account for my business but it is listed a personal account. Every time I set up a new computer I consider creating a new business account but I want to access my subscriptions so I continue to use this account. I have...
  5. Changing Microsoft personal account to business account

Changing Microsoft personal account to business account: A number of years ago I thought I created a Microsoft account for my business but it is listed a personal account. Every time I set up a new computer I consider creating a new business account but I want to access my subscriptions so I continue to use this account. I have...
  6. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  7. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  8. Business to personal account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Business to personal account: Need to find out how to get into computer. Boss gave work computer to me and then took down my business email and I can't get into my computer because it now says I can not add a personal email to a business account. Can't get past the pin code, it will not take the one I...
  9. Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account: Hi Support Community, Looking to change my old personal Microsoft account to reflect new business account. Currently have an alias set up against two domains and just purchased Surface Book 2 for business and logged in under new domain no problems but cant sync settings or...
  10. Login Account Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Account Changed: On my home PC to which I only have access, following the installation of an update, my login account was changed from myself to Other User. I have set my account to bypass the requirement to enter a password by using netplwiz, but now the computer defaults to Other User. I...