Windows 10: How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

Discus and support How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have access to my hotmail/windows account. But I no longer have access to the email that is my recovery email. I would like to change it and also add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aydamuchy, May 14, 2024.

1. aydamuchy Win User

How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

I have access to my hotmail/windows account. But I no longer have access to the email that is my recovery email. I would like to change it and also add my phone for recovery. How do I proceed?e number. How can I do that without access to the email?

:)

aydamuchy, May 14, 2024

2. how to change my verification e-mail

HOW TO CHANGE THE VERIFICATION E-MAIL

GermanSpicker, May 14, 2024
  3. Error with e-mail address for account verification

When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am.

I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that I can send the verification e-mail to is the one I changed from in December and which I no longer have access to.

I attempted to create a support ticket but all options require selection of a product and general account security is not listed and there is not a 'none of the above' option either. I'm happy to provide the e-mail address and an image taken of the subject
    message if you tell me where to send it to.

bambismonkey, May 14, 2024
  4. How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

Error with e-mail address for account verification

Thank you for the response.

Yes from the Account Profile page I added my e-mail address as an alternative, switched it with the primary and then after ensuring all devices would log in using the new e-mail address I deleted the alternative.

As suggested I attempted to change the security info again using the verification page that was giving the error. Now if I attempt to view the security info page of my account it says I don't have access for 30 days because the alternative e-mail address
    (deleted address) is being replaced by my third e-mail address.

But I also received a security warning e-mail about the change to my primary e-mail address indicating that it was being replaced with the third address.

Thanks

David

How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible a11f6976-575b-43dd-b749-8dca824eba64?upload=true.png

bambismonkey, May 14, 2024
Thema:

How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

1. How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible - Similar Threads - change verification mail

2. How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible: I have access to my hotmail/windows account. But I no longer have access to the email that is my recovery email. I would like to change it and also add my phone for recovery. How do I proceed?e number. How can I do that without access to the email?...
  3. How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change a verification e-mail that is inaccessible: I have access to my hotmail/windows account. But I no longer have access to the email that is my recovery email. I would like to change it and also add my phone for recovery. How do I proceed?e number. How can I do that without access to the email?...
  4. Won't receive verification e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  5. Won't receive verification e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't receive verification e-mail: When I try to login, I am supposed to fill in the rest of the hidden e-mail to make sure I know the full e-mail and after doing that I am supposedly sent a verification code to said e-mail. However, I have tried multiple times now on different days and never have received the...
  6. How long does it take for Microsoft to send a verification E-Mail ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take for Microsoft to send a verification E-Mail ?: Hello,after windows update, I am requested for Bitlocker code.To get it, I go in my account from another PC. I see my Surface PC as 1 of my devices.I click on Manage recovery keys, and I am asked for E-Mail to get code.I enter info, and get message that Mail is sent with the...
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft to send a verification E-Mail ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does it take for Microsoft to send a verification E-Mail ?: Hello,after windows update, I am requested for Bitlocker code.To get it, I go in my account from another PC. I see my Surface PC as 1 of my devices.I click on Manage recovery keys, and I am asked for E-Mail to get code.I enter info, and get message that Mail is sent with the...
  8. How to change e-mail on family resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change e-mail on family resources: Hi, I am unable to access the e-mail account I used when I configured my notebook - it is currently suspended and I'm trying to discover why.I want to know how I can change the main administrator e-mail without needing to reset my notebook as I use it for college and I can't...
  9. E-mail verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail verification: 10min after creating Microsoft account I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asking me to verify which just ended up sending me to Microsoft page. Is this a phishing email or is it actually a legit email...
  10. Error with e-mail address for account verification

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with e-mail address for account verification: When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am. I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that...