Windows 10: How to change administrator email on Windows 10

Discus and support How to change administrator email on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account with everything on it has an email I want to change, I can't convert it to a local account so how am I supposed to change my email? Nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelinaMercury, Feb 27, 2020.

1. How to change administrator email on Windows 10

My account with everything on it has an email I want to change, I can't convert it to a local account so how am I supposed to change my email? Nothing seems to be working, why is this such a tedious process? Please help.

:)

MelinaMercury, Feb 27, 2020

2. How do I change my Windows 10 administrator email?

Hi,

Changing the Windows 10 administrator email can be done by switching the profile into a local user account. For us to further rectify your concern in changing the admin email, we suggest that you follow the steps posted by
    Azaruddin Syed on a similar thread found on this link:
    Change administrator email
    . This will provide you with the procedures on how to assign administrator privileges and permissions to your original email.

Do not hesitate to reply if you need more help.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Change Administrator Email Account to another Email Account

Hi Monique,

For you to change the Windows 10 administrator email can be done by switching the profile into a local user account. We suggest that you follow the steps posted by
    Azaruddin Syed on a similar thread found on this link.

This will provide you with the procedures on how to assign administrator privileges and permissions to your original email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 27, 2020
  4. How to change administrator email on Windows 10

Change administrator email

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You can just provide the Administrator privileges to your personal Microsoft account from your current Admin account (work email ID). To do so follow these steps.

• Press Windows Key, Type manage your account
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Family and Other Users.
    • Select the account that you wish to change to Admin account.
    • You'll get an option to Change account type. Click on it and change it to
      Administrator.

If you wish to sign out from the Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key, Type manage your account
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Your account tab.
    • One the right side, you'll see an option to Sign-in with a local account instead.
    • Click on it and enter your password to make changes.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to create a local account.

Hope this helps you. Post us back if you need further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

How to change administrator email on Windows 10

1. How to change administrator email on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change administrator email

2. Change Windows Administrator Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Windows Administrator Email: So, I`m in the process of updating some of my accounts and deactivating them. Here is my situation.Account 1 will be deactivated/deleted and I will use account 2 going forward. However my Windows 10, shows the account 1 in the Your info section which makes me afraid that,...
  3. Windows 10 Changing Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Changing Administrator Email: I am literally just about to fume with this absolute piece of idiocy. Why is it so hard just to change the email address of your Windows 10 account?How on earth do I change the email address in the illustration below? No seriously, how? I go to "Manage Account" and it tells...
  4. Windows 10 Changing Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Changing Administrator Email: I am literally just about to fume with this absolute piece of idiocy. Why is it so hard just to change the email address of your Windows 10 account?How on earth do I change the email address in the illustration below? No seriously, how? I go to "Manage Account" and it tells...
  5. Windows 10 Changing Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to change administrator email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change administrator email?: Hi all, I'm looking to switch my microsoft emails for my PC because I don't use the other one anymore. But it seems like I can't remove the default one that I first used. I can only add more accounts and delete them, but not the primary one. Been searching for an answer...
  7. How to change administrator email address

How to change administrator email address: I have had a new email address for a while and I made it my primary address in Windows. I have now found that the administrator address is still showing my old email address and when I try to alter this it is asking me for the password for my old email address which I have...
  8. How To Change Administrator Email/Account?

How To Change Administrator Email/Account?: My original hotmail email was deleted, but now, when I want to try and download things from Microsoft store and such, it won't let me log in with my new email. I have recently made this email an administrator, but now I have two separate log-ins when I first power on my...
  9. How to change email address of administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change email address of administrator: How do I propose an administrator change of email to my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-email-address-of-administrator/0058d93e-0404-4380-aed6-86c7622eefb2
  10. How To Change Administrator Email Address?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Change Administrator Email Address?: How can I reset email address in Control Panel > User Accounts > Make changes to my account in PC settings ? If you Google this question you will get only instructions only on how to change password. I don't want to change the password, I want to change the email address....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change administrator email on windows 10

2. windows 10 change email for administrator