Windows 10: how to change administrator's pass word

Discus and support how to change administrator's pass word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to reset administrator's name and password which was originally entered by mistake.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GEORGERICHARD2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. how to change administrator's pass word

how to reset administrator's name and password which was originally entered by mistake.

:)

GEORGERICHARD2, Jun 23, 2020

2. change pass word

How do i change Pass Word, i had too long need to change I'm with google, have try everything with no results. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, also how do you delete the serach bar. some item i want to delete

roland z garcia, Jun 23, 2020
  3. change pass word

What Password are you referring to?

You mention Google, you mention a Search Bar.

More information required.

Bill Smithers, Jun 23, 2020
  4. how to change administrator's pass word

changing administrator

Hi,

Share this information to assist you better.

• What are the steps you have tried to change the Admin rights?
    • How many accounts have you configured in your computer?
    Try the below steps if you have not tried:

• Open Control Panel (Move the cursor to the lower/left corner of the screen and
      Right Click, select Control Panel on the menu.
    • In Control Panel, select User Accounts.
    • Select Manage another account.

This will show all of the user accounts on the computer. If there is an Administrator account it will show that designation.

• Sign Out and log on with any Administrator Account.
    • Go back to Control Panel/User Accounts.
    • Select Manage another account and then select the Standard account you wish to change.
    • Select the Change Account Type option.
    • Select the Administrator option to change the account and click the
      Change Account Type button.
    If there are no other Administrator Accounts, let us know and we can try another recovery method.

Let us know what you find.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

how to change administrator's pass word

1. how to change administrator's pass word - Similar Threads - change administrator's pass

2. Microsoft pass word interference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pass word interference: How do I erase any info input into that stupid "save password" box? I accidentally used it instead of a website's actual password change box and now it seems I will have to forever use Google to access that website because the microsoft garbage is interfering with my ID....
  3. forgot pass word for Ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot pass word for Ultimate word games: I tried using my Microsoft out look or live account password and it says it is wrong How do i retrieve the password for just that game. MY out look password does not work...
  4. forgot pass word for Ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot pass word for Ultimate word games: I tried using my Microsoft out look or live account password and it says it is wrong How do i retrieve the password for just that game. MY out look password does not work...
  5. pass word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pass word: I forgot my pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word/ae474159-dc6e-4439-9ab1-12fba514a923
  6. pass word removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pass word removal: remove a password easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-removal/1ea6b81b-04f8-4fe0-9761-c29a05afde60
  7. Pass word problem

Pass word problem: s Micro soft keep informing me that my pass word may have been changed and asking me to sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-problem/9fe1da98-0ac6-4cc3-b795-c3b413233d79"
  8. pass words

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pass words: how do I find old pass words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-words/aa817f44-ad97-4d22-8e71-69531b9c10e5
  9. Pass Word Reset problems

Pass Word Reset problems: My Pc was windows 7, but 11 months ago I changed windows 7 to windows 10. Now I forgot the password to login to my computer, and i tried to reset the password. However, i am unable to finish it; it says "an error occured while the wizard was attempting to create a password...
  10. By-passing administrator sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    By-passing administrator sign in.: My HP p7-1003w desk top (running Windows 10 Home) suddenly started asking for administrator sign in when I want to add something to the system, whereas it never had before. After several attempts at trying to guess what my PW might be (I really don't think I ever set one up)...