Windows 10: How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions???

Discus and support How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've searched high and low all over to find a forum anywhere that can explain to me how to change the button functions on my stylus. I DO NOT have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IBLopez33, Jun 30, 2020.

1. IBLopez33 Win User

How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions???

I've searched high and low all over to find a forum anywhere that can explain to me how to change the button functions on my stylus. I DO NOT have a windows 10 Pro factory pen, I am using a NuVision Stylus that is compatible and works fine on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. The reason I am trying to figure this out is because i'm using Adobe Illustrator to draw and the issue is there's no "history" panel like photoshop has so to undo something you need to click image>undo everytime which is annoying if your trying to draw. The button combo to use undo faster is Ctrl+Z in Illustrator so I was going to change one of the buttons on my pen to be configured to "Ctrl+Z" so when i click the button, it'll undo whatever I just did, instead manually finding it through the "image" menu as stated before.
    The other issue is that Windows seems to only be geared towards allowing users to configure default stylus' for the Surface Pro. I even went into control center and found where it says "Set flicks to perform certain tasks", but all that does is show you what the clicks do now (which is single click acts as a single click and double acts as a double click. i'll post screenshots as well to show) and change speed. Nothing about actually changing what the button functions do. The other useless option is going to pen and windows ink which does 0 for me. I've searched everywhere in the computer for a setting but nothing. If anyone could please tell me if i'm missing something or how to change these damn buttons that'd be awesome.
    As I said, this is NOT a default Surface Pro pen, this is a NuVision Stylus. It draws fine and connects, there just seems to be no way to edit the button functions.
    How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions??? [​IMG]

:)

IBLopez33, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2020
  3. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions???

active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

1. Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    2. Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    3. Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions???

1. How to change Aftermarket Stylus button functions??? - Similar Threads - change Aftermarket Stylus

2. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  3. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  4. Functions button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Functions button: After update Win 11 23H2 version, The "Windows" button and the "Fn" button have their functions changed. Before, I pressed 'Windows+I' to go to "Setting", now I have to press 'Fn+I'...
  5. Functions button

Functions button: After update Win 11 23H2 version, The "Windows" button and the "Fn" button have their functions changed. Before, I pressed 'Windows+I' to go to "Setting", now I have to press 'Fn+I'...
  6. Function buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function buttons: I have a Toshiba Satellite S75-B7396 and I'm wondering how to turn off the function button shortcuts brightness, volume, etc. There are some games that use the function keys and I want to figure out how turn off those shortcuts....
  7. Function buttons

Function buttons: I have a Toshiba Satellite S75-B7396 and I'm wondering how to turn off the function button shortcuts brightness, volume, etc. There are some games that use the function keys and I want to figure out how turn off those shortcuts....
  8. Something interfering with Stylus functionality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something interfering with Stylus functionality: Hello everyone. I am having an issue that is almost driving me to the edges of insanity. In short, I have a resistive stylus that I use to make notes on OneNote. The stylus operation is very simple, it needs to physically make contact with the screen with a certain amount of...
  9. Windows changing headset button functions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows changing headset button functions: I have a pair of gaming headphones. I don't know the model, but I can find it if needbe. The pair has a little slider that you can put into 2 positions. I never knew this did anything, so I never bothered with it. A couple weeks ago, the right side stopped playing sound. I...
  10. Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges: Apologies for posting the thread in this subsection but I couldn't figure out where I should post. Admins, feel free to move the thread to appropriate section. I am wondering if anybody refills their inkjet cartridges using aftermarket ink? I usually use laser printer for...