Windows 10: how to change all files format in a folder

Discus and support how to change all files format in a folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so im trying to convert all files in a folder to .png in a single Command in CMD but I don't know what the command is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by benedicimickala, Mar 24, 2019.

1. how to change all files format in a folder

so im trying to convert all files in a folder to .png in a single Command in CMD
    but I don't know what the command is

:)

benedicimickala, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Frogger Win User

?? How do I PW protect Folders in windows

hmmm?
    Sharing files and folders overview You can share the files and folders stored on your computer, on a network, and on the Web. The method you choose depends on whom you want to share files with, and what computer they will use to access the files.

When you share files or folders, they are not as protected as they are when you do not share them. People with access to your computer or your network might be able to read, copy, or change files that are in a shared folder. You should always be aware that the files and folders that you share are available to other people and be sure to monitor your shared files and folders on a regular basis.

Important

If your computer is not joined to a domain, you can use the Network Setup Wizard to automatically turn file and printer sharing on or off. To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Setup Wizard.
    If you both use the same computer

You can put the files you want to share in the Shared Documents folder. Files stored in the Shared Documents folder or its subfolders are always available to other users on your computer.

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
    If both computers are on the same network

You can share a folder or drive on your computer with others on the network. You can also control whether the files in the shared folder can be modified by other users.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, you will need to set the Access control for the folder or drive after sharing it. For more information, go to To set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions.
    If you want to share your files online

You can publish pictures and documents on the Web using the Web Publishing Wizard. The files will be stored in a private, online folder that you manage.

Step-by-step procedure

If you don't want others to access your files

You can prevent other users from accessing your folders and the files they contain. When your computer is connected to a domain, this is called setting permissions for your file or folder. When your computer is connected to a workgroup, this is called making your folders private.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure

'HELP' it can be your friend *Smile how to change all files format in a folder :)

Frogger, Mar 24, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Mar 24, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

how to change all files format in a folder

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

how to change all files format in a folder

1. how to change all files format in a folder - Similar Threads - change files format

2. All files changes to .rejg format.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  3. All files changes to .rejg format.

All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  4. All Files changed to .vYB format

All Files changed to .vYB format: Hi, Recently all my files are changed to .vyb instead of usual one also now my file are unable to open on all drives i have lost almost 3 years of work And i am getting a bsod with a phone number to call microsoft. How to fix this file extension? Also it has happened...
  5. Download format files. How to change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download format files. How to change?: So i am trying to get a file downloaded but it keeps downloading as a Photoshop file. how do i change the default way that it downloads to like a pdf or a jpg. submitted by /u/dovice_YT [link] [comments]...
  6. How to change the format for file time stamps

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the format for file time stamps: Googling yielded only how to change the date itself. That is not what I want. I want theformat changed. Currently, file time stamp dates display as 2020-4-16. I want it to show as 16-04-2020 or 04-16-2020. The year is useless to me in the grand scheme of things. Going into...
  7. changing a file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing a file format: I am trying to change an email file into a different file format so I am able to upload it to a company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-a-file-format/54867f08-bcaa-419b-aada-2c6b5e3a26d7"
  8. Changing file extension of all files in the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing file extension of all files in the folder: I don't know how to change extensions of all files in my folder. All files don't have any extension and I dont know how to do it with powershell. How do I change it so all of them have extensions?...
  9. File Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  10. changing file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing file format: how do you change txt file to pdf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/changing-file-format/fb57ff45-456a-4307-bb4e-1e8d1c1eb605