Windows 10: how to change an app

Discus and support how to change an app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidently set internet to open a file the file is SmFlset.jef these are embroidery designs from a company send to email then transferred to zip file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L36p, Feb 19, 2019.

1. L36p Win User

how to change an app

I accidently set internet to open a file the file is SmFlset.jef these are embroidery designs from a company send to email then transferred to zip file can't open.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to change an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

how to change an app

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

how to change an app

1. how to change an app - Similar Threads - change app

2. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  3. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  4. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  5. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  6. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

7. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  8. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  9. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  10. where do I change where I get apps?

where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...