Windows 10: How To Change App Tile Picture?

Discus and support How To Change App Tile Picture? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an app pinned to my start menu that I installed from the MS Store. I don't like the tile picture. Does anyone know if there is a way to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CChamp, May 17, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

How To Change App Tile Picture?

I have an app pinned to my start menu that I installed from the MS Store. I don't like the tile picture. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the icon of the app? Thanks

:)

CChamp, May 17, 2020

2. When you right-click on a picture, and select "Set as photos tile in the photo app, what changes it does on photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I like to inform you that when you set picture as Photo tile,
    then it will only change the tile or icon of Photo App displayed in the Start Menu app list as the picture which you have set for it. When you set multiple pictures as Photo tile, then it will change the icon of Photo app periodically between the different
    pictures.

You can also edit photo tile by following below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Photo App.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Under Tile, try to change the photo tile as per your need.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 17, 2020
  3. How do you see the Pictures tile background image?

These steps will change the background of the tile:

• Open up pictures by clicking the tile
    • in the pictures screen (which says all, date and favorites) tap and hold until a window pops up
    • Choose Change background
    • Select the desired picture form synced pictures or camera roll
    • Position the square exactly how you would like to the picture to appear (it's the size of the "pictures tile")
    • When done select the tick to acknowledge on the bottom of the screen
    • Return to your home screen and check the pictures tile How To Change App Tile Picture? :)

Dieter Wijckmans, May 17, 2020
  4. Totig Win User

Change "Pictures" background in live tile

Hi, anyone know how to change the picture in the "Pictures" live tile? I added all my pictures last night, and it has chosen a picture I dont like - is there anyway to set one that I choose?

Totig, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How To Change App Tile Picture? - Similar Threads - Change App Tile

2. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  3. how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix photo live tile not showing pictures: photo live tile not showing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-photo-live-tile-not-showing-pictures/239c82b4-b4c9-4bc9-91c6-0f7072b17798
  4. How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app: Hi, I want to see degrees in celsius, but a window tile shows it in Farenheit.Setting in the app is set to Celsius.Tried resetting the app.Tried reinstalling the app.Printscreens:How do I change it then?By the way, when you open the app, degrees are shown in celsius the way I...
  5. How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app: Hi, I want to see degrees in celsius, but a window tile shows it in Farenheit.Setting in the app is set to Celsius.Tried resetting the app.Tried reinstalling the app.Printscreens:How do I change it then?By the way, when you open the app, degrees are shown in celsius the way I...
  6. Change tile picture

Change tile picture: How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-tile-picture/97c40ecb-4907-4ed7-9105-96e9a5514559
  7. Picture Tiles

Picture Tiles: Hi I would like to see the actual photos in my library instead of the picture symbol. How can I change this in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-tiles/9be7eaa7-b0f7-47ae-93f5-3471a1d1b37c
  8. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...
  9. Missing pictures in tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing pictures in tiles: How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build [img] 99021
  10. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...