Windows 10: How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

Discus and support How to change appearance of windows notification popups? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really jusrt want to round the corners, but i also would like to be able to make them translucent and tinted; is there a way? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joester202, Jul 4, 2020.

1. How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

I really jusrt want to round the corners, but i also would like to be able to make them translucent and tinted; is there a way?

submitted by /u/Joester202
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joester202, Jul 4, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 4, 2020
  3. loic Win User
    How to change brightness steps in notification area

I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does anyone know how to change these steps? I couldn't find anything relevant in the registry.
    Thanks for you help.

loic, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

1. How to change appearance of windows notification popups? - Similar Threads - change appearance notification

2. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  3. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  4. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  5. Change the position of the notification popup

Change the position of the notification popup: Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows notification popup. I use the system a lot and being a lover of native macOs or Linux notics I would like to be able to adapt them to...
  6. How to close out of popup notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to close out of popup notifications?: Whenever I get notifications on PC, I can always click the arrow in the top right to "send" it to the notification bar, but is there a way to change that arrow into an "X" so I can just close out of them without sending them to the notification bar? Would help if I could just...
  7. Notifications and Popups

Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  8. Changing Which Display Notifications Appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Which Display Notifications Appear: I'm aware this is impossible already through normal windows but does anyone know any "hacks" or third party software that can make this possible? I've got a multi monitor setup of which I use doing productivity things which means I have all to click all around the screen a...
  9. How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?: Can I / how do I change location of notification popups defaults to lower right corner in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-location-of-notifications-popup-in/3a7947d0-7035-4e8d-b37a-2e40ea31372f
  10. windows popup notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...