Windows 10: How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily...

Discus and support How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like the pictures on my pc when switching on, but I get landscape pictures only and would like a change to a variety of other stuff like animal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alledca, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Alledca Win User

How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily...

I like the pictures on my pc when switching on, but I get landscape pictures only and would like a change to a variety of other stuff like animal pictures, sport, stars and universe, and underwater ie anything for a change and also to change from once a week to something more frequent like everyday. Is this possible? I've been into 'Lock Screen Settings' but can't see how to do this. By the way I'm not referring to the desktop picture which is ok, but I'm meaning the pictures at the very beginning before putting in my password.

:)

Alledca, Oct 4, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Oct 4, 2020
  3. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily... - Similar Threads - change switching landscape

2. daily picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  3. daily picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  4. daily picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait: The Settings has Portrait checked in SnipIt (Win10-Home). Why does the first screen always come up with the Landscape box checked off which is the opposite of the Settings check off and I always have to change it to Portrait? 160484
  6. Daily screen picture from Microsoft

Daily screen picture from Microsoft: It used to be that I would get a daily 'travel' pic pix from around the World with interesting 'facts' from Microsoft. I must have inadvertently done something that turned off receipt of these interesting pix. How do I trun them back on? Thanks/Cheers, Brian....
  7. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  8. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...
  9. Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape: I don't know why but ever since I updated to 1809 I can't change orientation on my printer from portrait to landscape. I use a canon mg2200 and didn't have any trouble before the update. Help please Thanks 124558
  10. Pictures rotating automatically to landscape with no option to change orientation

Pictures rotating automatically to landscape with no option to change orientation: Hey guys, I'm really getting fed up with windows 10. It always seems to think it knows what you want better than you do. I'm currently having issues with photos. Whenever I open a Picture in portrait orientation, the programme automatically turns it to landscape. If I try...