Windows 10: How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

Discus and support How to change background color of rotating text in a video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by שיוילנר, Oct 8, 2019.

1. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

Hello

I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text.

I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background .

i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !!

I would like to insert the video in a vb.net application so i try to make the same bakcground

Thanks

***Modified title from: How to set the backgroung color for video ***

:)

שיוילנר, Oct 8, 2019

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

1. How to change background color of rotating text in a video? - Similar Threads - change background color

2. Windows Text Background Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Text Background Color: Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-text-background-color/33ad6d8f-6796-4829-b604-910184a5bf06
  3. Taskbar background color change

Taskbar background color change: The background color on by taskbar is now a different color (light gray) maybe since an update 6/27/19? I can't find out how to change it back to black. I've been in through Control Panel/Taskbar but to no avail....
  4. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  5. How to change File Explorer background colors?

How to change File Explorer background colors?: My Windows 10 Home just updated to version 1809 and for some reason the Windows File Explorer background changed from white to a dark charcoal gray. I don't mind the gray so much, but it would be better if it were lighter. How do I change it? I've looked everywhere for an...
  6. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  7. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  8. Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed: I was starting up Black Desert Online and after 2 minutes in the game it crashed to desktop. moments later the screen flashed as if updating settings.. afterwards it looked like this: [img] ive tried "sfc /scannow" to check for any errors and it showed none. I also...
  9. How to change text color on Taskbar buttons?

How to change text color on Taskbar buttons?: Is it possible to change the color of text on the Taskbar buttons? It is unreadable as black text on a very dark background. Thanks to various tutorials and threads in TenForums, and the Winaero Tweaker program, I now have all the other UI colors in Windows 10 looking how...
  10. WORD - changing background color

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WORD - changing background color: Is it possible to change the background color in Word? Not the color of the document itself but the color of the screen that surrounds it. I seem to recall this was possible in Word 2010, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this -- if at all -- in Word 2016. 71575