Windows 10: How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my Windows 10 background from an image to a black background. How do I revert back to an image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gary Marstrell, Dec 11, 2018.

1. How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10?

I changed my Windows 10 background from an image to a black background. How do I revert back to an image?

:)

Gary Marstrell, Dec 11, 2018

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 12, 2018
  3. coolaw Win User
    changing the background images

yesterday when logging on windows asked if I wanted a clearer image. I now have a black background that is annoying. How do I change the background image. I have windows 10

coolaw, Dec 12, 2018
  4. How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10?

Marivel Man, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10?

1. How to change black background back to an image in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change black background

2. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change black background to white: I cannot see a lot of info in my toolbars because of the black background , how can i change it to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-black-background-to-white/01d312f7-40db-4b0a-b91e-26c49e8b9f50
  3. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change black background to white: I cannot see a lot of info in my toolbars because of the black background , how can i change it to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-black-background-to-white/01d312f7-40db-4b0a-b91e-26c49e8b9f50
  4. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background: I've got two different background images for my two monitors, and every few days or so, the 2nd monitor will get its image changed to the same image as the first monitor. No idea what causes this. I've got the "Choose a fit" set to "Fill", if that helps. submitted by...
  6. Background image went black and can’t be changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background image went black and can’t be changed: Hello everybody, I’m currently using a Thinkpad laptop with Windows 10 that I borrowed from my university (I don’t own it). When I first got it, it had the desktop wallpaper so I changed it to a more exciting image. About two days later, I noticed that the wallpaper had...
  7. png images are black with black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    png images are black with black background: I cannot see png images in Windows10 Photo App because they turned black when the text is also black. This issue occurs when I want to view transparency images such as png,gif. The same problem with the png file icon on file explorer and .eps files. In case I try to open...
  8. Changing the background image in Windows 10 immediately reverts it to the solid color black

Changing the background image in Windows 10 immediately reverts it to the solid color black: This morning I was trying to boot my PC but it got stuck on the boot screen so I force quit it and booted again successfully. After I logged both my screens had the same background image (which was not the way I left it). Also, yesterday I installed the update KB4100347 which...
  9. Cannot change background image on Windows 10

Cannot change background image on Windows 10: Cannot change background image on Windows 10, and not because I don't know how. It simply is not working! 17318
  10. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change black screen to normal

2. change background color to normal

3. change my screen color back to normal

4. how to change screen from black to normal,
  5. change back to regular screen background,
  6. change from black to normal screen,
  7. how to set windows 10 back to normal screen,
  8. how to get rid of black background on pages