Windows 10: How to change brightness steps in notification area

Discus and support How to change brightness steps in notification area in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loic, Nov 11, 2015.

1. loic Win User

How to change brightness steps in notification area

I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does anyone know how to change these steps? I couldn't find anything relevant in the registry.
    Thanks for you help.

:)

2. Brightness steps in notification area

Hi,

Please get back to us with an outcome in case of any issues, we will guide you accordingly.

Thank You.

Nachappa C K, Nov 11, 2015
  3. TLoïc Win User
    Brightness steps in notification area

Thank for the information, but I know how to change brightness and contrast. What I would like is to have a simple and fast access to settings I want. The systray is there for that, but the steps of 25% do not fit me.

TLoïc, Nov 11, 2015
  4. loic Win User

So, nobody knows...
    If it is not possible to change these steps, is there a way to get back the direct access to power profiles through the systray, like in Win8?

Thema:

1. How to change brightness steps in notification area - Similar Threads - change brightness steps

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Customize Notifications Area

How To Customize Notifications Area: I am running Windows 10 Home. And here is what I want to try and do. I want to receive only notifications from select "People" that are pinned from my "People" app. Or receive only notifications from select email address from "Mail". I don't even know if I can even...
  6. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  7. Is there a way to change the notification area

Is there a way to change the notification area: Hi, I use Windows 10 OS. Everyday when I login to my laptop, there will be quite a number of new emails to outlook. These notifications appear on the bottom right hand side. As these numbers are many, I am unable to use any other icons there in the quick launch for...
  8. How do I change an icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change an icon in the notification area?: Also, how do I drag an icon to the notification area? Thank you. 110494
  9. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...
  10. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to change the brightness from notification icon