Windows 10: How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

Discus and support How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jj2016, Feb 28, 2019.

1. jj2016 Win User

How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons?

How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu? [​IMG]

:)

jj2016, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Alvitu Win User

Wrong icons in start menu

I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and in my start menu some icons are PNG instead of the right one:

http://www.eldalie.it/mrn_windows_settings.png

This happens also for calculator; I have to check if other icons are affected.

This happens just when I search for the apps, in apps list ("All apps" in start menu) the icons are right.

Alvitu, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu? - Similar Threads - change Calculator Camera

2. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?: Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011
  3. How to change icons in start menu?

How to change icons in start menu?: I'v installed an ipack icon pack but the start menu never changed. I did something in my registry that changed my quick action icon by taking ownership and running a .reg file. Is there something I can do to change the start menu icons to the ones in the ipack I installed?...
  4. Changing Start Menu Icons?

Changing Start Menu Icons?: How can I go about changing the look of this ugly Dead Space 3 icon to look as nice as the others? Is this even possible? [img] 70793
  5. Changing start menu icons to small by default

Changing start menu icons to small by default: Changing the icon size of a start menu icon is easy. But how can you make the start menu icons small by default so that you do not need to change the size every single time? [img] 66749
  6. Change color of icons on start menu?

Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755
  7. How to change Start Menu icon?

How to change Start Menu icon?: How can I change the Start Menu icon? I used a program for this on Windows 7, Start8 had a feature for Windows 8, but I couldn't find anything for Windows 10. I'm afraid that the one I used for Windows 7 will cause bugs, etc and don't want Start8 either, beacuse I love the...
  8. Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes: As per title. I'm thinking this might be video driver related as it happens mostly when I'm windowing a game and opening other apps etc. Problem: [img] Usually it looks like this: [img] 21358
  9. Start menu icons/apps missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons/apps missing: Hi guys, Just got this error and couldn't find anything like this solved. The icons (or maybe the apps) are missing from the start menu. Thanks, Gabriel. [img] 40753
  10. How to Change Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Change Start Menu: I'm running Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.674, and I've noticed a few annoying things about it. I would like to change the start menu so that whenever I start typing, no searches from the internet show up. Most guides that show how to do this are outdated, as...