Windows 10: How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm

Discus and support How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to see hours before 7 am and after 5 pm on my calendar. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Curiousier, Aug 17, 2020.

1. How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm

I want to see hours before 7 am and after 5 pm on my calendar. How?

:)

Curiousier, Aug 17, 2020
  2. JAVOG Win User

Calendar entries after 5:00 pm not syncing

Can anyone tell me how to change this? My calendar entries after 5:00 pm do not sync. Everything before 5:00 pm syncs fine. I can't figure out how to change this. Please help.

Thanks.

JAVOG, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Windows Phone calendar one hour off

Hello,

I have a weird error: WIndows phone 8.1 calendar incorrectly displays the day off by one hour. For example a 5 PM appointment shows up as 4 PM on the day view.

The time zone is correct and has nothing to do with sync, as I can replicate the problem quite easily. On the calendar day view, I double click 4 PM to create the appointment and save it. On the calendar view, it shows 4 PM, but once I open the appointment,
    inside the appointment, it says 5 PM. On Outlook on the desktop, it also shows 5 PM.

I am in GMT+4 (Abu Dhabi) and both laptop as well as phone are on the same time zone and there is no DST in this time zone.

KarimKalaawi, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm

Brink, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm

1. How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm - Similar Threads - change calendar display

2. Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PM: Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PMEvery time I play a game, whether it is from Epic, Steam, Ubisoft, etc, the game just closes every hour. It's frustrating because whenever I'm mid-game and I'm focused, I check the time and it's XX:59, and at that point...
  3. Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PM: Games crash/close every hour. 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, etc PMEvery time I play a game, whether it is from Epic, Steam, Ubisoft, etc, the game just closes every hour. It's frustrating because whenever I'm mid-game and I'm focused, I check the time and it's XX:59, and at that point...
  4. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  5. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  6. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  7. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  8. 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians: I cannot believe how hard it is to get an issue resolved. 5 hours with 5 different Indian technicians. You can tell they are constrained by a rigid set of procedures. No thinking out of the box. Complete waste of time dealing with them. Another frustrated Windows user (Mac...
  9. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change to 24 hour digital clock on display: Change to 24 hour digital clock on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-24-hour-digital-clock-on-display/867be612-7347-41b8-9ef2-76241f509522"
  10. Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.: That is my problem as stated above. Henry 59486