Windows 10: how to change color of mouse pointer

Discus and support how to change color of mouse pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead )... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenCarter4, Sep 29, 2019.

1. how to change color of mouse pointer

How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead )

:)

StevenCarter4, Sep 29, 2019

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Shawn Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  4. how to change color of mouse pointer

change mouse pointer color

how can I change mouse pointer color

mohamed.hegazi, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

how to change color of mouse pointer

1. how to change color of mouse pointer - Similar Threads - change color mouse

2. Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update: My mouse pointer suddenly change its color from white to red, but it will turn back to normal if I change the size to bigger than 8.I've already tried re-install device in Device Manager, update NVIDIA GeForce Experience, check for windows update but nothing works....
  3. Mouse Pointer color change

Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  4. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  5. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Change the color of the mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the color of the mouse pointer: I have made sure I have all the updates installed on my computer, as well as having Windows 10, however, I do not get the option to change the color of my mouse to purple or pink. What am I missing?...
  7. Need to change color of mouse pointer

Need to change color of mouse pointer: I know its in the settings but can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/df8efaa9-bfe0-4509-a213-602ce8fbb053
  8. How to change mouse pointers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change mouse pointers: Hi, I have downloaded a mouse pointer pack that includes pointers that you get while hovering over text or when you are over something clickable. However, I can't seem to find a way to apply them all. I can just apply one of them as they become the standard mouse pointer, is...
  9. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  10. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...