Windows 10: How to change colors in settings

Discus and support How to change colors in settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Crochet02, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Crochet02 Win User

How to change colors in settings

I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the background white instead of this weird green color. I have a pic of it, if I can upload to show you

How to change colors in settings [​IMG]
    is there a way to fix this?

:)

Crochet02, Sep 10, 2016
  2. Shilohbob Win User

how do I change my colors back to default settings--windows 10

Go to 'Settings' > 'Personalization' > 'Colours' > select colour of choice. Try selecting 'Automatically select an accent colour from my background.'

There is no default setting.

How to change colors in settings [​IMG]

Shilohbob, Sep 10, 2016
  3. chefboy13 Win User
    how do I change my colors back to default settings--windows 10

the color on my laptop is either mostly black or white--I can't get it back to the original color scheme my laptop came with--can anyone tell me

how to do this?

chefboy13, Sep 10, 2016
  4. Rose W Win User

Did you find a solution to how you see the colours on your background?
    I'm wondering if its the monitor colour profile or something with your graphics card because as I view your post I am not seeing green. in any range. It is a grey with a pink tone.
    But I calibrate my monitor and have my Firefox browser use colour management via the monitor colour profile
    I'm looking for a way to have the edges or headers of pages to be darker and inactive pages to be different.

Rose W, Oct 14, 2016
  5. Crochet02 Win User
    No I havent found a way to change it, the colors are also in my graphics program I use, and this color is in my message groups that I go to, its weird, crochet

Crochet02, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change colors in settings - Similar Threads - change colors settings

2. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  3. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  4. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Color Profile Settings Change On Their Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color Profile Settings Change On Their Own: I created a custom ICC profile for my monitor, but it doesn't stay applied when I reboot. I have to go into my display settings each time to correct it. I don't have to actually change the profile in the settings, just the act of opening the settings window makes it correct...
  6. Color Profile Settings Change On Their Own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Profile Settings Change On Their Own: I created a custom ICC profile for my monitor, but it doesn't stay applied when I reboot. I have to go into my display settings each time to correct it. I don't have to actually change the profile in the settings, just the act of opening the settings window makes it correct...
  7. Color Profile Settings Change On Their Own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I change my printer settings color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my printer settings color: How do I change my printer settings to all black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-printer-settings-color/293d86ca-33d9-46fd-a397-b4152ae31c30
  9. how to set default colors

how to set default colors: default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-colors/dd37d6db-52cb-4355-a1b7-4231a66fd5a5
  10. Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....: Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin 32363