Windows 10: How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation

Discus and support How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; See... I changed the windows accent colour according to my theme, but the start menu just looks odd... Here have a look at it [ATTACH] Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kushagra Lamba, Sep 29, 2020.

1. How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation

See... I changed the windows accent colour according to my theme, but the start menu just looks odd... Here have a look at it

How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation de65dd85-6edf-4305-a2e7-e505f138cb18?upload=true.png

Is there any possible way to change the colour of remaining icons too ??
    Please :

:)

Kushagra Lamba, Sep 29, 2020
  2. John369XP Win User

Personalisation colours grayed out. How to unlock?

When trying to set the desktop color in the setting tab, Personalisation tab, colours, Colors are grayed out and cannot be selected.. How to unlock and change the background color?

Any Suggestion and help will be appreciated.

John369XP, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Personalising the Start menu doesn't save after reboot

Since the automatic upgrade this week for Windows many of my settings were reset including the Start Menu / Task Bar.

I have personalised both since the upgrade. The task bar icons stay personalised after reboot. However the Start Menu resets each time. Am I missing a step to save the changes or is there a glitch in the update?

Thanks

Helen

HelenStott, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Julia54 Win User

How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation

change tile colours on start screen in windows 10

I am disappointed. It would be a lot easier to quickly identify the item you want if Word was a different colour from Excel, for instance. It shouldn't be too difficult for the geeks at Microsoft to add this really useful facility? I hope to see it soon,
    as at present 'personalise your start menu' isn't really possible!

Julia54, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation

1. How to change colour of certain items in start menu personalisation - Similar Threads - change colour certain

2. Start menu colour inconsistency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu colour inconsistency: I set the colour accent to blue and chose the option to show it in the start menu and taskbar, but when I type something in the start menu it reverts to black. This behaviour is not present on my other machine. Can someone help please?...
  3. Start menu colour inconsistency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu colour inconsistency: I set the colour accent to blue and chose the option to show it in the start menu and taskbar, but when I type something in the start menu it reverts to black. This behaviour is not present on my other machine. Can someone help please?...
  4. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  5. How to get old start menu colour back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get old start menu colour back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir_Nexus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juc2i8/how_to_get_old_start_menu_colour_back/
  6. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change: Hi, Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)? I like to use the Dark theme under Colours however I have a problem when I go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program the background is dark like it...
  7. Start menu not changing colours

Start menu not changing colours: [ATTACH] Like in the picture my start menu background is not the same color as my accent color And yes i made sure the "show accent on start menu taskbar" is ticked...
  8. add items in menu Start

add items in menu Start: Hi to whom it may concern. I know how to insert one icon in Start Menu or in application bar but I don't know to insert VLC media reader icon in the list of Apps at left of Start Menu. Could you tell me how to do it? Thank you and Best Regards, Dario...
  9. Start menu items...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu items...: When I started up, then rechecked the standard News and weather apps. were not working in the START menu. They were working fine yesterday. 110222
  10. Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes: As per title. I'm thinking this might be video driver related as it happens mostly when I'm windowing a game and opening other apps etc. Problem: [img] Usually it looks like this: [img] 21358