Windows 10: How to change Computer ID

Discus and support How to change Computer ID in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When logging into a video game server I received a message stating that my CID was already in use. When I asked the staff about it they replied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HPlanet, Jun 14, 2021.

1. HPlanet Win User

How to change Computer ID

Hello, When logging into a video game server I received a message stating that my CID was already in use. When I asked the staff about it they replied that another person had the exact same CID as me and that I would need to change mine in order to log in. I have gone to the Settings>About page and my "Device name" but that did not fix the issue. I am unable to find any guides for changing my CID on windows 10 and would appreciate any assistance.Thank you for your time.

:)

HPlanet, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2021
  3. basset Win User
    Changing vendor ID in Sapphire 9600SE

Hi,

I'm tired of the ATI MMC not recognizing my video card as a radeon capable card. So my next step would be to dump the bios, change the vendor ID and then flash it back again.

Anyone see any problem with this ? Any things to watch out for ? Best editor to use ?

Any help appreciated.

basset, Jun 14, 2021
  4. How to change Computer ID

Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

How to change Computer ID

1. How to change Computer ID - Similar Threads - change Computer

2. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  3. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  4. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-after-just-a-few-minutes-at/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  6. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  7. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-just-a-few-minutes-at-rest/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  8. My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  10. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9