Windows 10: How to Change Context Menu Selector Color

Discus and support How to Change Context Menu Selector Color in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After this update : Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 my context menu (right click menu) selector become a brighter color. Here is a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dimlight, Jul 31, 2019.

1. dimlight Win User

How to Change Context Menu Selector Color

After this update : Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903
    my context menu (right click menu) selector become a brighter color. Here is a picture for example :
    How to Change Context Menu Selector Color [​IMG]

(see I select "refresh")

Before update, the color is a darker color. Feels contrast with the context menu background. Something like this :
    How to Change Context Menu Selector Color [​IMG]

(see I select "back")

My question, how do I change the color of the selector so it can be darker, more contrast than the background?

:)

dimlight, Jul 31, 2019

2. Different colors of context menus???

Almost everyone have windows 10 now right? Well when I use an OS, I look at even the slightest thing that bugs me. Windows 10 is full of 'em. Most importantly the GUI. I'n the long list of GUI problems, I would like to add another one from me. How to Change Context Menu Selector Color :)

You see different places on windows OS have different color of context menu. Literally, distinguishable colors. When you click on desktop, explorer, taskbar, Edge, title bar icons, the list goes on. The thing Which bugs me the most is the black scheme of
    the taskbar context menu. It does not even changes when we select light mode. I have uploaded an image. Well to my surprise I discovered I'm not the only one! there is actually a web site siting the

problem

What do you guys think? Is my opinion utter nonsense? Or it bugs you too ;P

How to Change Context Menu Selector Color fc16cec2-3f5f-4726-a2cb-8a0ef9baa2e9.png

AlanJameson, Jul 31, 2019
  3. How can I change the color of the context menu?

Hello! Before I got an update in April 2018, There use to be a white context menu when I right click on an icon.

For example, when I click right click on the sound icon, again a white context menu pops up and gives me options of which tab I want to go to in sound options.

But right now, ever since I've got the recent update of Windows 10, I now have a
    dark context menu. So when I right click on the sound icon, it gives me fewer options.

Is there any way how to change the color of the context menu (how to get the
    classic context menu back)?

If this doesn't make any sense, let me know.

Thank you!

George Big Man, Jul 31, 2019
  4. How to Change Context Menu Selector Color

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown How to Change Context Menu Selector Color :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

How to Change Context Menu Selector Color

1. How to Change Context Menu Selector Color - Similar Threads - Change Context Menu

2. HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?: Recently I upgraded my OS to 11 from 10. Is there any way to change the blue color of the icons as shown in the image into any other color as per my choice?? I tried changing the accent color but no luck :Pls help me asap!! Thanks in advance...
  3. HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?: Recently I upgraded my OS to 11 from 10. Is there any way to change the blue color of the icons as shown in the image into any other color as per my choice?? I tried changing the accent color but no luck :Pls help me asap!! Thanks in advance...
  4. context menu selection color

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu selection color: So recently something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused the color of items I've selected to be barely different than the color of non-selected items. This happens in both context menus and even in apps. I think this change started with the 20H2 release. It's happened...
  5. Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font

Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font: I would like to change the background color of the general context menus & also their font, but I can't find a way to do it in Windows 10. In Windows XP (I know...long, long ago*Smile), you could right click the desktop, go to Properties > Appearance > Advanced & make all...
  6. How to change boot menu color?

How to change boot menu color?: By default, the boot menu is blue background with white text, I would like to know on how to change boot menu color into black background with white text. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  7. How to Change Context Menu Selector Color

How to Change Context Menu Selector Color: After this update : Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 my context menu (right click menu) selector become a brighter color. Here is a picture for example : [img] (see I select "refresh") Before update, the color is a darker color. Feels contrast with the context...
  8. change order in context menu

change order in context menu: Greetings How can I change the order of options in a context menu? OS: Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 b.17763.503 I couldn't find the option I'd like to move higher in the registry so it must hide as binary but the question is general for context menus thank you 133164
  9. How to change Start menu context menus

How to change Start menu context menus: Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of the "More" submenu and integrate its options into the main context menu? I believe this style was introduced in the Anniversary Update. Does anyone know why this was done? 72869
  10. How to change of context menu ?

How to change of context menu ?: Hi, Is there any way to change the right click menu from white to black ? As you can see in the picture the right click menu is white and i cannot find the reg key to change the color to black *cry Or if anyone has some thing i can install to change the color then i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. context menu change color

2. windows 10 change rightclick contextmenu selector color