Windows 10: How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member?

Discus and support How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I change my daughters account from organizer to member? Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family ***Modified title... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DanCullon, Jul 10, 2020.

1. DanCullon Win User

How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member?

How do I change my daughters account from organizer to member?

Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family

***Modified title from: Organizer to member***

:)

DanCullon, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Blocking an owned app from our daughter

Thank you for getting back to us Jordan.

We suggest you the following method provided below to block application and games using Family Safety.

Method 1

• Look for the user account of your daughter.
    • Click the following:
      • For Games: Game restriction and click Game list to choose
        Allow, Block or Use game rating.
      • For Application: App restrictions to choose Allow,
        Block or Use game rating.
    Method 2

After blocking Apps/Games on your daughter's account. You need to check that Family Safety is set as On.

• Press Windows key+X and click Control Panel.
    • Click User Accounts and select Family Safety.
    • Choose the account of your daughter to enable parental controls.
    • From there you need to check for the following
      • Family Safety - On, enforce current settings
      • Activity Reporting - On, collect information about PC usage.

The image below is only an example that you may see and set up for your daughter's user account.

How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member? 4370d1c4-e907-4d5a-b44a-be38270ee1f8.jpg
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member? - Similar Threads - change daughter’s account

2. Can’t remove members from family which organized account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t remove members from family which organized account: I need help I can’t remove myself on the family thing I’m on my parent account which is the organizer and it still doesn’t let me remove people from the family I litterly can’t do anything I can’t play forza 5 with my friends I tried requesting to add a friend it doesn’t even...
  3. Can’t remove members from family which organized account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t remove members from family which organized account: I need help I can’t remove myself on the family thing I’m on my parent account which is the organizer and it still doesn’t let me remove people from the family I litterly can’t do anything I can’t play forza 5 with my friends I tried requesting to add a friend it doesn’t even...
  4. How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?: How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-family-member-from-organizer-to/45bd1b80-88d5-41ae-914e-17e8b23f6b2a
  5. How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?: How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-family-member-from-organizer-to/45bd1b80-88d5-41ae-914e-17e8b23f6b2a
  6. Organizer to member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Organizer to member: How do I change my daughters account from organizer to member? Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organizer-to-member/09cfc3a1-fc57-4f45-a135-3704e062804c
  7. How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?: When Windows 365 was originally shared with my wife's computer it landed in her administrator account and that's where it continues to function. For security reasons, it should be in a user or Member account, but I can find no way to change it. I've tried to change her...
  8. how to change family setting from organizer to member in xbox parental controls?

how to change family setting from organizer to member in xbox parental controls?: Hi, I have three family accounts that are set as organizers. Two of them are actually children and need to be made members so we can set up time limits for them. All I can see available to me as the parent and as an organizer is that I can remove them. How do I set my...
  9. Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer: Hi I've placed my kid as member but I need to both update her age and change her to organizer. Whenever I select "Manage my child's profile info" I get the "Manage permissions" page stating that children require adult consent to create account. That page only leads me back...
  10. how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type?

how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type?: how do I change my MS account to an administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-account-from-a-member-account-to-an/17203dfd-0446-478f-ad7d-e931256816e4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family change member to organizer