Windows 10: How to change desktop icon font color

Discus and support How to change desktop icon font color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have winaero tweaker, and don't see how to change icon/shortcut font color. Could someone help with tweaker or in the registry editor? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AJordan4730, Oct 28, 2019.

1. How to change desktop icon font color

Hi, I have winaero tweaker, and don't see how to change icon/shortcut font color. Could someone help with tweaker or in the registry editor? I have windows 10 1903.

I see "desktop colors - which setting applies to icon font color?

thanks

:)

AJordan4730, Oct 28, 2019

2. how do I change font color for desktop icons

Umm this does not change the desktop Icon font, this only changes the Window pane color.

I have a white background photo, and my desktop icon font color is also white, hence making them impossible to read.

How do I change the Desktop Icons Font Color???

xhefrxxhefrx, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 28, 2019
  4. How to change desktop icon font color

Font colors on desktop.

Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons in Windows 10??

MikeHunter_RTT, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

How to change desktop icon font color

1. How to change desktop icon font color - Similar Threads - change desktop icon

2. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  3. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  4. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color: I am blind in my right eye and the vision in my left eye is fading, I need to somehow change the color of the desktop icon font. I have increased the size of the icons as much as I can but the font is still white and I can't read it without a magnifier. Please help me...
  5. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color: I am blind in my right eye and the vision in my left eye is fading, I need to somehow change the color of the desktop icon font. I have increased the size of the icons as much as I can but the font is still white and I can't read it without a magnifier. Please help me...
  6. Desktop Icon Font Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to change the Desktop Icon font color

How to change the Desktop Icon font color: The font color of desktop icons doesn't change even after trying every solution found on the Internet. I have tried to make the background-color orange and remove the shadows of the texts. [ATTACH] And even after setting the desktop background to white, the font is still...
  8. how to change desktop icon font color and style

how to change desktop icon font color and style: With this latest Windows update, the icons on my desktop are in white with shadows. How can I get them to return to regular black letters. Thank you....
  9. Change Desktop icon font color

Change Desktop icon font color: I've tried the changing background to Orange, etc and it doesn't work for me. Somewhere, it was mentioned about changing to orange then changing back. Followed the procedure and it didn't work.Would like to change to black. Pete 78333
  10. Change Font Color on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Font Color on Desktop: How do I change the color of the fonts on my desktop icons? 47919

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0how to change desktop fonts colors in windows