Windows 10: how to change display

Discus and support how to change display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to change display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display/3f4ee5cf-cc15-4a1e-a316-82ff995285fa Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by how to change disply, Oct 25, 2018.

1. how to change display

how to change display

:)

how to change disply, Oct 25, 2018

2. Display resolution keeps changing

Hi Rick,

It might be caused by a faulty driver that's why your display resolution keeps changing. We
    suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the display driver, see steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

how to change display

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

how to change display

1. how to change display - Similar Threads - change display

2. Display color change Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display color change Please help me: Hello, This issue just happen after my latest update with the Microsoft system. My display is not accurate and I attached image of the difference. Please help me. My display show that this is a color yellow but in my laptop screen it is pink...
  3. Display color change Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display color change Please help me: Hello, This issue just happen after my latest update with the Microsoft system. My display is not accurate and I attached image of the difference. Please help me. My display show that this is a color yellow but in my laptop screen it is pink...
  4. How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?: I'm having trouble with my taskbar. I have 2 different monitors and on my main display the taskbar is almost white or grey, and the other is a very dark blue or black. Can I get them both to be the same color? Thanks,...
  5. How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?

How do I change the taskbar color on 2 separate displays?: I'm having trouble with my taskbar. I have 2 different monitors and on my main display the taskbar is almost white or grey, and the other is a very dark blue or black. Can I get them both to be the same color? Thanks,...
  6. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend displays- Can't accept changes: Hopefully an easy fix.New laptop, plugged into monitor and it duplicates displays.When I select extend displays, the pop up says keep changes or in 10seconds will revert changes.However the pop up is greyed out so cannot accept changes.Thanks in advance!...
  7. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

Extend displays- Can't accept changes: Hopefully an easy fix.New laptop, plugged into monitor and it duplicates displays.When I select extend displays, the pop up says keep changes or in 10seconds will revert changes.However the pop up is greyed out so cannot accept changes.Thanks in advance!...
  8. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  10. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....