Windows 10: How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

Discus and support How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luciab, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Luciab Win User

How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time from the default of 3 seconds to 7 seconds or 10 seconds and change the zoom in and out on multiple photos. I cant seem to highlight multiple photos at once like I did in Windows Movie Maker. Can anyone help as this is so frustrating and not only time consuming to change the photos one by one. Also I have no idea how to send a feed back to Microsoft about this .
    Many thanks in advance.

:)

Luciab, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Robert386 Win User
    Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually?

***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***

Robert386, Sep 6, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app - Similar Threads - change duration times

2. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  3. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  4. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  5. song duration on photos

song duration on photos: my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/song-duration-on-photos/7e28f0a9-65c4-493e-8684-c5652d3a61e6
  6. Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?: In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard? Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?...
  7. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  8. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  9. Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?: I want to change the duration for all slides. Do I have to change them individually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-duration-of-entire-slideshow-in/da709e10-2de3-4328-a9b8-15f75ae9dbdf
  10. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the duration time for all photos in Windows 10

2. in photos app change duration of all slides

3. photos app change duration for all slides