Windows 10: How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts

Discus and support How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having some problems with the new Virtual Desktops keyboard shortcuts. They all work fine except the Win + CTRL + Right to move to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by atfely, Sep 21, 2015.

1. atfely Win User

How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts

Hey there, I'm having some problems with the new Virtual Desktops keyboard shortcuts. They all work fine except the Win + CTRL + Right to move to the one on the right and the Win + CTRL + F4 to close the current one.

Is there any way to fix this or maybe change these shortcuts?
    Thanks!

:)

atfely, Sep 21, 2015

2. How to Change Keyboard Shortcuts

How can you change keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10? I am not interested in shortcuts to open apps, but adding functions like ALT + C = Copy so that is more physically akin to Mac.

CharlesYoungs, Sep 21, 2015
  3. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts

1. How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts - Similar Threads - change fix keyboard

2. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  3. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  4. How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer: Instead of Ctrl+number to go to the n-th tab, I want Alt+number. How do I customize keyboard shortcuts? That's such a basic feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-shortcuts-in-file-explorer/efb91670-ba4c-48d3-8c69-8a76b6cbd243
  5. How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer

How to change keyboard shortcuts in file explorer: Instead of Ctrl+number to go to the n-th tab, I want Alt+number. How do I customize keyboard shortcuts? That's such a basic feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-shortcuts-in-file-explorer/efb91670-ba4c-48d3-8c69-8a76b6cbd243
  6. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change task view keyboard shortcuts: how to I can change task view keyboard shortcuts?go to next virtual desktop, go to Previous virtual desktop,and create new virtual desktop SHORTCUTS....
  7. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change task view keyboard shortcuts: how to I can change task view keyboard shortcuts?go to next virtual desktop, go to Previous virtual desktop,and create new virtual desktop SHORTCUTS....
  8. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

9. Change keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change keyboard shortcut: I just bought a new keyboard, it has a few extra keys than a normal keyboard. One of these keys right now opens Groove Music, I would like to change the key to change between to audio inputs, is this possible? First thing would be to find out where this shortcut to Groove...
  10. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...