Windows 10: How to change folder background in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change folder background in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are looking for a way to change the folder background in File Explorer of Windows 10, then this shows you the easy way to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change folder background in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2019
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Lex Del Win User

Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change folder background in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change folder background

2. Background of folders changed to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background of folders changed to black: The background of some of my folders is changed to black. why is this happening and Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-of-folders-changed-to-black/07754f7a-43f7-4da0-95d8-ce476b4e8930
  3. Background of folders changed to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background of folders changed to black: The background of some of my folders is changed to black. why is this happening and Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-of-folders-changed-to-black/07754f7a-43f7-4da0-95d8-ce476b4e8930
  4. Change Folder Background colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Folder Background colors: How do I change the 'Folder Background colors' to something other than bright white?Very irritating to eyes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-folder-background-colors/b42adbd7-01cc-4b17-b5df-727d9e3ceba7
  5. how can i change background of folders in darkmode

how can i change background of folders in darkmode: can i change the background from black to blue or any other colors than black black is so sick and hurts my eye [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-background-of-folders-in-darkmode/513208f9-6244-4843-98dc-08178d31405f
  6. How to change background Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change background Windows 10: Guys im trying to change my wallpaper since elementary school and now im going to highschool... can someone please help me with changine my background wallpaper ? im using windows 10 and i have a razer abyssus mouse and im also using a gamepower keyboard that is so cheap and...
  7. How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?: Hi all, How can I change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? I just bought a new laptop and the applications and folder white background color appear to have a slight yellowish ton to it and I would like to have it all white since that...
  8. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499
  9. How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?

How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?: I have been doing some research and can not find the answer anywhere. I have found ways for windows 7 and 8.1 but they are not supported on windows 10, nor do they work. If anyone out there knows how I can do this, please do speak up. I am Kind of a neat freak on my computer...
  10. Change background folder ?

Change background folder ?: Hello I would like to change my background folder On W7 it was possible with W7FBC On W8 with start 8 On W10 i found start 10 but we can't change that I want this :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change folder background windows 10

2. how to change folder background in windows 10

3. change folder background windows 10

4. folder background changer windows 10,
  5. folder background change windows 10