Windows 10: How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

Discus and support How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MargeVan Cleef, Oct 2, 2020.

1. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120?

:)

MargeVan Cleef, Oct 2, 2020

2. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 2, 2020
  4. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

1. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012 - Similar Threads - change font size

2. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  3. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  4. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Live Mail 2012

Windows Live Mail 2012: Hello, We use Windows Live Mail, but since yesterday we cannot send any mails anymore. The mails we receive have following error message : The message cannot be displayed Windows Live Mail has detected an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check that...
  6. Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages: For reasons which I can'tfathom, I have lost the ability to alter font sizes in Mirosoft live Mail 2012. Any ideas please? 't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-ability-in-indows-live-mail-2012-to-alter/f3e294be-f712-4200-84ac-852561ee7682
  7. Windows Live mail 2012

Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  8. Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail 2012: since windows 10 updates send link greyed out try as I may I can not resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/live-mail-2012/47c464e1-f0b6-4024-8b75-a054bc6181cf
  9. windows live mail 2012

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail 2012: Hi I have just installed windows 10 upgrade and everything is fine but my email. I use WLM 2012 for work with my work signature on it and it wont work properly. It seems to give this error message when i try and send " the message cannot be sent an error has occured"....
  10. How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming)

in Browsers and Email
    How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming): I figured out how to change the size of the menu bar in Windows Live Mail, but the incoming mail is minuscule. So small, I can hardly see it. I know how to change the font size for outgoing mail. Can't find anything about incoming. Thanks for any ideas. TRS 16889