Windows 10: How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor

Discus and support How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a custom mouse cursor set and everything is working fine, but there's a thing I don't understand. There's an icon, when I use the click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MiniBus93, Oct 21, 2020.

1. How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor

I'm using a custom mouse cursor set and everything is working fine, but there's a thing I don't understand. There's an icon, when I use the click on mouse wheel to free fast scroll, that won't change.

I'm talking about this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OfKMmd_BH5exT3QjTRKLSQHcMCTcrt6v/view?usp=sharing

My OCD can't rest in peace until I find a way to change that icon to pair with my cursor set.

Please help.

Info : w10 homeBrowser : OperaCustom cursor set : KDE Breeze Cursor

submitted by /u/MiniBus93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MiniBus93, Oct 21, 2020
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Annoying scroll icon next to cursor after installing drivers for mouse

Scroll icon next to cursor

This indicates your mouse wheel is in "small" scroll mode:

• The mouse wheel will scroll the page by a smaller amount when it is in this mode.
    • The scroll icon will appear when you click the mouse wheel.
    • Turn "small" scroll mode off by clicking the scroll wheel again.

DavidPostill, Oct 21, 2020
  4. How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor

opera mini crashes when scrolling

ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH OPERA MINI CRASHING WHEN SCROLLING? ANY FIX SUGGESTIONS? SEESM TO EFFECT THE 5800 TO.

cesarcesar---01, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor

1. How to change free scroll icon? W10 + Opera + Breeze Cursor - Similar Threads - change free scroll

2. Why are the cursor icons changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the cursor icons changed?: These cursors came with the Windows installation i have. Does anybody know why that any time i uninstall an application some of the cursor icons changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-cursor-icons-changed/588b11a3-1edc-46db-a3a0-e135520303a1
  3. Why are the cursor icons changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the cursor icons changed?: These cursors came with the Windows installation i have. Does anybody know why that any time i uninstall an application some of the cursor icons changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-cursor-icons-changed/588b11a3-1edc-46db-a3a0-e135520303a1
  4. Upgrade To W10....For Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade To W10....For Free: It may be a dumb question, but I have recently read that you can still upgrade from W7 to W10, for FREE?.....is this correct, despite the free upgrade supposedly ending about four years ago......I have an old laptop that was last used about TEN years ago, and am trying to...
  5. FREE VPN for W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FREE VPN for W10?: I am just starting to give some thought to using a VPN with my main browser, Edge. I realise free ones will have various limitations but want to try some first, a promising looking example being WINDSCRIBE. I have tried ChrisPC VPN but without success (it is a sort of...
  6. Is it possible to change volume by scrolling on volume icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change volume by scrolling on volume icon?: Hello, recently, I installed Windows 10 on my laptop (after 1 year on Linux). So i tried to scroll on volume icon, but nothing changes. In Linux, when scrolling on volume icon, you change volume by 5 percents/step submitted by /u/mojiberus [link] [comments]...
  7. W10 Mailbox scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Mailbox scrolling: I have gmail and in W8 I could delete them right in the mailbox, now I am constantly fighting with this dialog box that I cannot get rid of. It follows my mouse and won't let me delete the email, it gives me dozens of choices where to put the email....this is so irritating as...
  8. Cursor scrolls uncontrollably.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor scrolls uncontrollably.: This is a recent happening. I have no idea how it came about. I start the computer, and as soon as I place the cursor to type (applications, search boxes, etc.) it scrolls by itself to whatever boundary the placement has. I looked this up and found this discussion....
  9. How can I change the icon for an application in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the icon for an application in W10?: Let's start fresh. I now have a text editor I like but I can't seem to change it's icon. I try multiple searches in this forum using terms like change, application, icon and get zero results. Even though I can find a thread about doing so for an appl pinned to the taskbar....
  10. Breeze

in Browsers and Email
    Breeze: Hi I read there is a Edge extension called Breeze, for setting new tab start pages. However I cannot find it in extensions and if I try download from the link in the article I get"Not found on Server". How can I get this extension? I am using Microsoft Edge 41.16299.371.0....