Windows 10: How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are using a dual monitor setup and you want to disable one monitor, here are two ways to do it. The first method […] This article How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 dual monitor going back to single monitor display

HI,

To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• When you tried to turn it back to single monitor, were there any changes made before?

• Have you checked if the drivers are up-to-date?

• What changes did you make in the Display Settings?

• Aside from what you have mentioned, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 29, 2020
  4. How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10

Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10

1. How to change from Dual monitor to Single in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change Dual monitor

2. How do i change monitor inputs without changing screen (Dual Monitors)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i change monitor inputs without changing screen (Dual Monitors): I have an HDMI switcher hooked up to my switch and my pc. I usually have something playing on Youtube on my second monitor for background noise and whenever i switch the HDMI the whole window shifts to my main monitor. Is there a way to have Windows not change anything when...
  3. Windows 10 Dual Monitors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Dual Monitors: When I boot up windows 10 on a two monitor system the initial windows process starts on the secondary monitor then switches to the primary monitor when the welcome screen appears. Any thoughts to why this is happening....
  4. Dual monitors on Windows 10

Dual monitors on Windows 10: Hey Everyone ! I try to be as clear as possible. I just bought a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 drawing tablet. I tried, as they say in the guide, to extend the displays. It did, but I can't "slide" or open photoshop or any other software on the tablet, as it's the secondary screen. I...
  5. Switching between single and dual monitors

Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  6. Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I am running a dual monitor set up on my gaming PC with Windows 10, every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode one of my monitors works but the other one says that the cable isn't connected. The only way that I have been able to get it to work again after waking up is...
  7. Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system: Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes. My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose...
  8. Change default setup for dual monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change default setup for dual monitor: The firm I'm working for is extensively using flexible workplaces. Most desks are nicely equipped with an additional monitor for use with my own laptop. This is very convenient when the additional monitor is setup to "Extend these displays". However, every time I connect...
  9. Dual monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual monitors on Windows 10: I did this but they both show the same screen.*Wink The main screen is HDI and the other is DVI... Is there a solution for this. I want to put 3 on here. I want it to show different screens.*Eek 4004
  10. How do I change a dual boot into a single boot PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change a dual boot into a single boot PC: Perhaps my explanation wasn't clear. I want to install all the programs I want on Partition F (while booted into it). This is my clean install. When they all work as I want them to, I intend to delete the current partition C: (the old installation) and just use the clean...