Windows 10: How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Discus and support How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Subaddra Sankruti, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Hi

I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked software. I previously had Windows 7 Ultimate and upgraded online through free upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10 (Home, I guess). Now that my system is messed up, I don't know how to roll back to my original Windows 10 as I don't have product key. All I have is Windows 7 Ultimate software CD & product key. Please help.

:)

Subaddra Sankruti, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2019
  4. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

1. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home - Similar Threads - change Pro Home

2. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  3. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  4. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  6. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  7. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Change from Windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Windows 10 home to pro: Hello, I have Windows 10 home 20H2 and want to change it to Windows Pro, how do I do that? I was told that on "system" click on change or upgrade your edition of windows, then if inserting a windows 10 pro key, will work? And if it works, do I loose anything or it just...
  9. change back to windows 10 home from pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change back to windows 10 home from pro: some how my lap top has windows pro instead of windows 10 home. How do I go back to windows home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-back-to-windows-10-home-from-pro/220fd632-32a6-4ff0-a238-d5e8c814ceff
  10. How to change from windows 10 pro to windows home

How to change from windows 10 pro to windows home: This is the message I receive when I try to activate it [ATTACH] Is there a way for me to change my windows edition to the one I have the license for? So to change from Windows 10 Pro to Windows home Single language...