Windows 10: How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Discus and support How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Subaddra Sankruti, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Hi

I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked software. I previously had Windows 7 Ultimate and upgraded online through free upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10 (Home, I guess). Now that my system is messed up, I don't know how to roll back to my original Windows 10 as I don't have product key. All I have is Windows 7 Ultimate software CD & product key. Please help.

:)

Subaddra Sankruti, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2019
  4. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

1. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home - Similar Threads - change Pro Home

2. How to change windows 10 pro (unlicensed) to windows 10 home from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change windows 10 pro (unlicensed) to windows 10 home from Microsoft: I buy new notebook with unlicensed windows 10 pro from shop And now I buy windows 10 home How to active a last version Thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-pro-unlicensed-to-windows/a432d3f5-fb9b-4678-9ddd-933261fc940b"
  3. How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro: Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home or Pro without a clean install !! Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 from home to Pro

Windows 10 from home to Pro: Hello, I had windows 10 home on my system for some time, then I purchased pro through the Microsoft store, I was trying to activate it, but I can't find a key nor a license for pro. my email only has the purchase id but doesn't provide a digital license nor a product key...
  5. How to change windows pro to windows home?

How to change windows pro to windows home?: I think I installed windows pro by accident, and I only got a windows home product key. Is there a way to change over to windows 10 home without resetting the whole pc, and not through a video tutorial (I've tried that)?...
  6. How to change windows 10 home to pro without reinstalling windows.

How to change windows 10 home to pro without reinstalling windows.: How to change windows 10 home to pro without reinstalling windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-to-pro-without/cd77ec42-7878-4a81-8599-54713e29231f"
  7. How to upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro?

How to upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro?: Is this something complicated with some risk? Are these 10 Pro licenses any good, sold on Ebay? 124963
  8. How to go from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?

How to go from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, but bought by mistake windows 10 home. Is it possible to download windows 10 home online and swap it with my windows 10 pro?...
  9. Change installed OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Change installed OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I recently upgraded my PC and installed a new motherboard and CPU. However, I have transferred over my SSD from my old PC which has my installed copy of Windows 10 However, as I have switched motherboards, I need to re-activate windows 10. Previously, my PC had Windows 10...
  10. How do I change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?

How do I change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?: I think i installed the wrong one and now it tells me to activate windows in the bottom right corner of my screen. 74330