Windows 10: How to change H B A to default icon ?

Discus and support How to change H B A to default icon ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm restart computer icon button Window Position ,Auto Hide, Close change to H B A How to change H B A to default icon? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by APIWATP P., Aug 16, 2019.

1. How to change H B A to default icon ?

I'm restart computer icon button Window Position ,Auto Hide, Close change to H B A

How to change H B A to default icon?

How to change H B A to default icon ? 282f4cd7-9f94-4278-9e62-d8825ef7b678?upload=true.png

:)

APIWATP P., Aug 16, 2019

2. How to Change the Default Internet Explorer Icon for website shortcut to the website icon

Hi,

If you want to change default icon of a browser when dragging a URL to your desktop, follow the steps below:

• On the search bar of Start menu, type apps
    • Click on App & features.
    • On the right pane, select Default apps.
    • On Default apps, click Web browser.
    • Choose your desired browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Changed Videos folder and can't reset it to default or change it

Thank you for posting back.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about "How to Change the Default Location of the My Documents Folder"
    and try the troubleshooting steps provided there to change the the default location of your Videos folder.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 16, 2019
  4. How to change H B A to default icon ?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

How to change H B A to default icon ?

1. How to change H B A to default icon ? - Similar Threads - change default icon

2. How to change the default archive icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the default archive icon: The default icon for .rar .zip etc. archives is atrocious. I can barely tell the icon is different than just a stock folder. I was hoping to skip winrar on the new rig just to reduce clutter since most of the software is already there but the icons are unusable. Is there a...
  3. How to change the default archive icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the default archive icon: The default icon for .rar .zip etc. archives is atrocious. I can barely tell the icon is different than just a stock folder. I was hoping to skip winrar on the new rig just to reduce clutter since most of the software is already there but the icons are unusable. Is there a...
  4. How do I change the default installation directory to B drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the default installation directory to B drive?: Hi.I'm using windows 10 64 bitSo, I divide my partition into 2 drives. C drive, 105 GB, exclusively for Windows, and B drive, for any other thingsI had already moved desktop, document, download, etc to B drive.my next problem is I would want the default installation directory...
  5. How do I change the default installation directory to B drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the default installation directory to B drive?: Hi.I'm using windows 10 64 bitSo, I divide my partition into 2 drives. C drive, 105 GB, exclusively for Windows, and B drive, for any other thingsI had already moved desktop, document, download, etc to B drive.my next problem is I would want the default installation directory...
  6. How do I change the default installation directory to B drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to change the icon to default of os:c

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the icon to default of os:c: how to change the os:c icon to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icon-to-default-of-osc/173ec6a1-89f9-44f0-bb26-542ddcd601d1
  8. How do I change the default icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the default icons?: Just wondering how and if I can change the default icons in windows and if there is anything I could use to do so thanks submitted by /u/HuNtEd_10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e09jfh/how_do_i_change_the_default_icons/
  9. Changing Default Library Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Default Library Icons?: Okay so I know this has to do with registry editing. The problem is I don't know how to do it. The ones I want to change the most are these: To clarify I do not mean the ones under C:/User/Me" but "This PC" as you see below. [img] I refuse to believe this cannot be...
  10. B&H Site Links Freeze IE11

in Browsers and Email
    B&H Site Links Freeze IE11: I can get to (B&H Photo Video) but clicking on any link freezes IE11 and MS Edge. Problem is with this site only. Can I assume it's this website? Any ideas? 45583